Turinabol Question

Hugo Danner

Awards
I had been considering an SD/Epi stack, despite SD’s potentially harsh side effects. Now that SD is tougher to get, I am thinking it might be karma telling me to stay away from SD. So now I’m thinking maybe Turinabol LV? How do you think Turinabol stacks up against SD in terms of putting on muscular size? Also, a lot of people cycle Turinabol alone and see good results. I’d probably do this too, but was hoping for feedback on what people think/experiences on stacking it with PPs 1-T (topical), which is supposed to be more effective that Dermacrine (topical)?

Thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had been considering an SD/Epi stack, despite SD’s potentially harsh side effects. Now that SD is tougher to get, I am thinking it might be karma telling me to stay away from SD. So now I’m thinking maybe Turinabol LV? How do you think Turinabol stacks up against SD in terms of putting on muscular size? Also, a lot of people cycle Turinabol alone and see good results. I’d probably do this too, but was hoping for feedback on what people think/experiences on stacking it with PPs 1-T (topical), which is supposed to be more effective that Dermacrine (topical)?

Thanks
SD can still be found, but Turinabol is a very versatile compound because its good for bulking or cutting. If I were looking to stack it with something I would stack it with Dermacrine or our new AndroHard.

Dont forget we have our Tax Sale which is nice for getting these products at a lower price.

Hugo Danner

Awards
SD can still be found, but Turinabol is a very versatile compound because its good for bulking or cutting. If I were looking to stack it with something I would stack it with Dermacrine or our new AndroHard.

Dont forget we have our Tax Sale which is nice for getting these products at a lower price.
Yeah, but where can I find SD?! (PMs VERY appreciated folks).

Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

I'm hoping to get all this straightened out so I can catch the sale prices.

Thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

Thanks
You can stack it with 1-T....no problems, however you might experience lethargy. People stack Turinabol with Dermacrine to negate sides. I dont care about lethargy because I can manage to push myself through workouts.

It would really stack well with 1-T, Dermacrine, or AndroHard.

As far as taking it it would depend on your dosing. Spacing them apart would ensure that you have a constant amount. Some people take it with fats to ensure absorption but those are pills. Id say with our products, take with or without food. As long as your spacing your doses out thats all that matters.
ex,
1 dose Morning
1 dose Pre-workout
1 dose evening.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Im having a hard time finding TurinabolLV.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Sounds good.

Yeah, the lethargy demon. Maybe I go with Derma...

Okay, so like other methylated products, taking with fish oil could help absorption. Got it.

Thanks.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Actually, I just checked my research from when I was looking at doing the SD/ EPI bridge, and for methylated compunds, it seems taking them with grapefruit juice was advised (not fat oils). Any advice on why fat oils here would be appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14