Androhard info/write up?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Waiting to read more before ordering both new products. Also, any info on the Furaz type product? Working on it? Imminent? Given up/not possible?
Thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Waiting to read more before ordering both new products. Also, any info on the Furaz type product? Working on it? Imminent? Given up/not possible?
Thanks
What information would you like to know? Hopefully the write up will be soon but ill try and answer any questions you have.

-Jake

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how does androhard a steroid prevent gyno??
I was reading the PP thread to see where Eric referenced that and I saw that someone had answered your questions. If thats not the case let me know.

-Jake

reptone

Awards
  • Established
What information would you like to know? Hopefully the write up will be soon but ill try and answer any questions you have.

-Jake
No direct questions. Just general info so I know what I`m buying. And before your tax sale is over. I`m ready to place another order, just have to research a little when you guys post a write up. I assumed "soon" would be the next day.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No direct questions. Just general info so I know what I`m buying. And before your tax sale is over. I`m ready to place another order, just have to research a little when you guys post a write up. I assumed "soon" would be the next day.
If you havent already, I suggest you check out this thread. A lot of questions have been asked here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I answered a few questions here as well:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/151082-epi-androsterone-androhard.html#post2389746

If you have anything specific after reading though the threads, I'd be more than happy to answer them. This product is going to be a great stacking option for many guys overall. It will help to maintain libido, mitigate lethargy, and add a nice "hardening" effect. The properties of the target hormone (DHT) will definitely help out in the strength department as well.

-John

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
How much does it suppress natural T levels? and after what amount of time on it will it start to suppress them?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
How much does it suppress natural T levels? and after what amount of time on it will it start to suppress them?
^^^ That's something I'd like to know. Also if this is mild enough to do a PCT based only in natty test boosters?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ That's something I'd like to know. Also if this is mild enough to do a PCT based only in natty test boosters?
As a stand-alone product, I don't think suppression would be significant for a use of 4-6 weeks at the recommended dosing. Remember though, length and dose outside what's recommended may produce a more pronounced suppressive effect; this includes stacking it with another hormonal product.

Our Testosterone Recovery Stack should be more than sufficient for PCT. I always advise having a SERM on-hand regardless, though.

-John

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oh I see. I was planning to run it for 4 week at the recomended dosage (a full botle) but I was expecting that it was mild enough to do a SERM-free cycle, with only a test booster PCT like yours TRS for exemple. But since a SERM is something to keep in mind while on it, perhaps I shouldn't do so.
And just for curiosity/confirm a thought: the SERM here only use is to raise test levels faster isn't that so?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I see. I was planning to run it for 4 week at the recomended dosage (a full botle) but I was expecting that it was mild enough to do a SERM-free cycle, with only a test booster PCT like yours TRS for exemple. But since a SERM is something to keep in mind while on it, perhaps I shouldn't do so.
And just for curiosity/confirm a thought: the SERM here only use is to raise test levels faster isn't that so?
My SERM suggestion is spoken in generalities. I would say that for any hormone-related PCT regardless of what it was. My statement doesn't necessarily mean you'd need it, but it's always wise to be prepared to apply an intervention if needed. The planning phase of any cycle is very important. You have to always anticipate a potential problem and what you'll do to mitigate it.

SERMs can be utilized for their HPGA up-regulation, positive effects on cholesterol, and its ability to antagonize the estrogen receptor when estrogenic-sides are noted.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trauma, now I see your point. I've considered having a SERM on hand in case something happens, but since Androsterone is mild, takes two steps to convert into DHT wich is the one that might bring some sides, and when it turns into DHT will be at an amount that's not harmfull since a good dose will be converted into other stuf during those conversion steps and as you said that supression won't be something significant to a 4-6 weeks cycle it only came to suport my idea that SERM won't be necessary.
Plus, as you said SERMs are used to up-regulate HPTA, improve cholesterol levels and counter estrogen sides with their estrogen antagonizing hability; with this in mind the only two advantages that I see a SERM might have in this 4 week Androsterone cycle is the HPTA up-regulation (although the supression isn't that big) and the improved cholesterol levels (wich I franquely don't know how does Androsterone affects cholesterol) and I think I would get any rebound of estrogen after the end of the cycle due to DHT's anti-estrogen hability while on Androsterone. As for the hair thining potential isn't a concern to me so that's one side that I don't have to deal with.
Please, feel free to give any suggestions that you might have considering what I've said;)

seanhammond71

Awards
Is Androhard similar to 3-AD? They both contain Androsterone. I thought 3-AD was the most worthless PH ever. It made me weaker and a little fatter and made me so lethargic I couldn't get through a day without a 3-hour nap.