Androhard

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed a new product androhard by pp! Would this be good for a cut or is turinabol still better? About order a bunch of stuff for a summer cut!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for a :damnit1: response

:bigeyes2:

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just noticed a new product androhard by pp! Would this be good for a cut or is turinabol still better? About order a bunch of stuff for a summer cut!
You would probably notice more results from Turinabol however a stack of the 2 would be phenomenal to lean up, get hard, and gain strength

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
You would probably notice more results from Turinabol however a stack of the 2 would be phenomenal to lean up, get hard, and gain strength
agreed. androhard is converts to what test?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
is it simular to furugano?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks to be great for added density and leaning on a cut cycle pair that with some great cortisol blocker like EndoAmp Max or control-C and your rocking!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased or Decreased hunger from Androhard?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEY TOMORROW I PLANING ORDER SOME STUFF SO I NEED A RESPONSE HERE

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It could increase hunger.....most hormonals do.

Also, if you ran it at the recc. doses you could use our TRS Stack+TCF-1. If you go longer than 6 weeks or up the dosages....you might want to run a light serm.....being that it is a mild compound.

Its only 52.46 now during our Tax Sale

whatsawhosit

whatsawhosit

Awards
would doing 3-4 weeks of SD stacked with Androhard be a good stack? I am looking for something that will combat some of that lethargy from the SD not amplify that.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would doing 3-4 weeks of SD stacked with Androhard be a good stack? I am looking for something that will combat some of that lethargy from the SD not amplify that.
that or Dermacrine would be a good addition

-Jake