Primordial Performance set to release (2) new products!

  1. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Lightbulb Primordial Performance set to release (2) new products!


    Be on the lookout for (2) new products from Primordial Performance this coming week:

    1)AndroHard: It's going to be epi-androsterone. It could be referred to as non-aromatizing DHEA or a DHT precursor. Either way, it will serve as a safe natural steroid with good androgenic potency (non-methylated) that could be used in place of DHEA for those that suffer from the anxiety or estrogenic effects of DHEA. More info on this in the coming days.

    2)Testosterone Conversion Factor: I'm going to save any details on this one for the write-up. This will be a GREAT addition to PCT.

    More details soon...


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285444

    Ooh Wee...Just when I thought we were coming to an end...another swwet product.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Ooh Wee...Just when I thought we were coming to an end...another swwet product.
    nope we keep bringing the party
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Be on the lookout for (2) new products from Primordial Performance this coming week:

    1)AndroHard: It's going to be epi-androsterone. It could be referred to as non-aromatizing DHEA or a DHT precursor. Either way, it will serve as a safe natural steroid with good androgenic potency (non-methylated) that could be used in place of DHEA for those that suffer from the anxiety or estrogenic effects of DHEA. More info on this in the coming days.

    2)Testosterone Conversion Factor: I'm going to save any details on this one for the write-up. This will be a GREAT addition to PCT.

    More details soon...


    -John
    awesome i cant wait.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  5. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285444

    Man you guys are going crazy!!!
  6. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    These two products look incredible!
  7. Registered User
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    2716

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Be on the lookout for (2) new products from Primordial Performance this coming week:

    1)AndroHard: It's going to be epi-androsterone. It could be referred to as non-aromatizing DHEA or a DHT precursor. Either way, it will serve as a safe natural steroid with good androgenic potency (non-methylated) that could be used in place of DHEA for those that suffer from the anxiety or estrogenic effects of DHEA. More info on this in the coming days.
    Sorry for the stupid questions but i dont know alot about PHs or Steroids. But you say this is a natural steroid does that mean like plant extract or something ??????

    Would this be a good product to take as a complete natural product ??? would it have any sides at all ???

    Or would it have none from what you have described it sounds like epistane but a non methylated version ???

    Im sure im probably completely wrong its just i love to be natural and have taken products like prime and looking forward to pink magic ....

    Looking forward to your muscle feeder and would consider this androhard if you think it would be safe or a good PH / designer for a first time user.

    Hope you can help with my questions many thanks dan
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Sorry for the stupid questions but i dont know alot about PHs or Steroids. But you say this is a natural steroid does that mean like plant extract or something ??????

    Would this be a good product to take as a complete natural product ??? would it have any sides at all ???

    Or would it have none from what you have described it sounds like epistane but a non methylated version ???

    Im sure im probably completely wrong its just i love to be natural and have taken products like prime and looking forward to pink magic ....

    Looking forward to your muscle feeder and would consider this androhard if you think it would be safe or a good PH / designer for a first time user.

    Hope you can help with my questions many thanks dan
    Its not Epistane......Its Epi-Androsterone.....and it would be a good first time PH since its mild. However it can still present some sides and its best you know that going in

    -Jake
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    Its not Epistane......Its Epi-Androsterone.....and it would be a good first time PH since its mild. However it can still present some sides and its best you know that going in

    -Jake
    are you pinching your nipples in your avi?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    are you pinching your nipples in your avi?
    no but it does give that appearance......it makes many wispful
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    no but it does give that appearance......it makes many wispful
    Is AndroHard similar in terms on being mild like the turinabol?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  12. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Is AndroHard similar in terms on being mild like the turinabol?
    It's not methylated, so overall it's a milder compound all around. I would say it's similar to dermacrine in terms of effects. It should note some impressive qualities in vascularity and hardening.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4505

    Hey John, would this be harsh on the hairline at all? Or any more than Dermacrine for example? How about any adverse effects concerning the prostate?
  14. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey John, would this be harsh on the hairline at all? Or any more than Dermacrine for example? How about any adverse effects concerning the prostate?
    Based on the properties of the compound, this one may cause more of an issue in those that are prone. To be honest though, I usually don't like to say for sure without having tried it for myself.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4505

    Thanks for the reply!
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    whats going on in here
  17. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    Can't wait to see the new goods!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    It's not methylated, so overall it's a milder compound all around. I would say it's similar to dermacrine in terms of effects. It should note some impressive qualities in vascularity and hardening.

    -John
    Hmmmm, I might have to try this out pretty soon. Thanks for the extra information
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  19. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1074

    sounds good m8 thanks for the heads up
  20. Registered User
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    When can we expect to be able to order?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Primordial Performance Products
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 04:10 PM
  3. Primordial Performance products
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:33 PM
  4. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in