Primordial Performance set to release (2) new products!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be on the lookout for (2) new products from Primordial Performance this coming week:

1)AndroHard: It's going to be epi-androsterone. It could be referred to as non-aromatizing DHEA or a DHT precursor. Either way, it will serve as a safe natural steroid with good androgenic potency (non-methylated) that could be used in place of DHEA for those that suffer from the anxiety or estrogenic effects of DHEA. More info on this in the coming days.

2)Testosterone Conversion Factor: I'm going to save any details on this one for the write-up. This will be a GREAT addition to PCT. :D

More details soon... ;)

-John

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooh Wee...Just when I thought we were coming to an end...another swwet product.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be on the lookout for (2) new products from Primordial Performance this coming week:

1)AndroHard: It's going to be epi-androsterone. It could be referred to as non-aromatizing DHEA or a DHT precursor. Either way, it will serve as a safe natural steroid with good androgenic potency (non-methylated) that could be used in place of DHEA for those that suffer from the anxiety or estrogenic effects of DHEA. More info on this in the coming days.

2)Testosterone Conversion Factor: I'm going to save any details on this one for the write-up. This will be a GREAT addition to PCT. :D

More details soon... ;)

-John
awesome i cant wait.:tongue2:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you guys are going crazy!!!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

Sorry for the stupid questions but i dont know alot about PHs or Steroids. But you say this is a natural steroid does that mean like plant extract or something ??????

Would this be a good product to take as a complete natural product ??? would it have any sides at all ???

Or would it have none from what you have described it sounds like epistane but a non methylated version ???

Im sure im probably completely wrong its just i love to be natural and have taken products like prime and looking forward to pink magic ....

Looking forward to your muscle feeder and would consider this androhard if you think it would be safe or a good PH / designer for a first time user.

Hope you can help with my questions many thanks dan :)

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the stupid questions but i dont know alot about PHs or Steroids. But you say this is a natural steroid does that mean like plant extract or something ??????

Would this be a good product to take as a complete natural product ??? would it have any sides at all ???

Or would it have none from what you have described it sounds like epistane but a non methylated version ???

Im sure im probably completely wrong its just i love to be natural and have taken products like prime and looking forward to pink magic ....

Looking forward to your muscle feeder and would consider this androhard if you think it would be safe or a good PH / designer for a first time user.

Hope you can help with my questions many thanks dan :)
Its not Epistane......Its Epi-Androsterone.....and it would be a good first time PH since its mild. However it can still present some sides and its best you know that going in

-Jake

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is AndroHard similar in terms on being mild like the turinabol?
It's not methylated, so overall it's a milder compound all around. I would say it's similar to dermacrine in terms of effects. It should note some impressive qualities in vascularity and hardening.

-John

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, would this be harsh on the hairline at all? Or any more than Dermacrine for example? How about any adverse effects concerning the prostate?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey John, would this be harsh on the hairline at all? Or any more than Dermacrine for example? How about any adverse effects concerning the prostate?
Based on the properties of the compound, this one may cause more of an issue in those that are prone. To be honest though, I usually don't like to say for sure without having tried it for myself.

-John

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see the new goods!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not methylated, so overall it's a milder compound all around. I would say it's similar to dermacrine in terms of effects. It should note some impressive qualities in vascularity and hardening.

-John
Hmmmm, I might have to try this out pretty soon. Thanks for the extra information