Just Ordered My Turinabol LV

Cubate

Awards
Just ordered my Turinabol LV stack. I will not be logging it but instead making periodic updates on my progress, side effects if any, and gains. The Alpha Sustain is backordered so I will wait. I want to hve the whole stack prior to starting...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck brother!!! Hdrol was awsome for me..kinda of a total recomp...and from what im hearing you get like 2 times as much per bottle. I cant waut to order this, just funds have been llimited

Cubate

Awards
It's my first cycle on anything... I tried halodrol for a week and after it started working for me like on day 5 I bailed out after reading all the info on this site on how NOT to do a cycle....
Now I am ready!!!
Can't wait....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..Well there are many people suggesting the "PROPER' Technique. Just to be clear though....From my readings SERM's have only been around for like ten years, prior to that...Mothertruckers did that shiz ol'school.

Cubate

Awards
I ve talked to the old schoolers before and it's funny that they had nothing to take for shutdown or at least had no ****ing clue!!!
PP has that TRS lined up ao I am pretty pumped!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...im not a pro...I just realize that alot of this shiz is precautionqry..you know

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM me...I ll tell You what I think

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered my Turinabol LV stack. I will not be logging it but instead making periodic updates on my progress, side effects if any, and gains. The Alpha Sustain is backordered so I will wait. I want to hve the whole stack prior to starting...
We look forward to your feedback and results. If you have any questions along the way about the Turinabol or the TRS, fell free to ask at any time.

Good luck!

-John

Cubate

Awards
Just got my gear and I ve started to preload the liver juice. All the products were packed beautifully.
I opened the liver juice and it tastes ok-to good.
The bottles where designed with efficiency in mind. You hold the dosing syringe into the coupler pull it back and turn the bottle upside down till it fills.
Everything ordered was there.
I'll start turinabol in 10 days. I will log my stack here. This is gonna be interesting.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
You hold the dosing syringe into the coupler pull it back and turn the bottle upside down till it fills.
Thats where you have to be careful, Definitely in bro!

Cubate

Awards
I am not an expert by any means in regards to exercise typologies so I have enlisted a personal trainer that has competed at the national level in body building. *I chose to do this because A: *I am not experienced enough B: his 25 years of lifting experience is by far superior to my 5 years exeperience.

I will not go into detail on what types of exercises we do but let me suffice to say that it is by no means a walk in the park compared to my old routine. *His mindset for my bodytype and goals include high reps to exhaustion 15-25 reps on certain exercises for A weeks. *And on B *weeks it is a much higher weight with lower repetitions.
My diet varies according to hunger but is never less than 2500 calories and rarely exceeds 3000 calories.

Breakfast:
2 slices of wheat toast
1 glass of grapefruit juice
2 tablespoons of localized honey

Snack 1
Banana
35 Almonds
1 Protein Shake

Lunch
Whole Wheat Turkey Swiss/Low Fat Swiss Sandwich
Banana
Protein Shake or Half A Cliff Bar
Workout

Post Workout
Protein Shake
Cliff Bar

Dinner
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Cups of Veggies
1 Glass if Grapefruit Juice

9:00 pm Snack
1 Cup Greek Yogurt with 25 almonds 1 tablespoon of 100% organic preserves and half a serving of granola

1 Cup of Green Tea*

All weight lifting routines are precluded with a *5k Run or 10 Mile Cycle 4 Times a week followed by

Mon: *Arms and Triceps- 26 sets total weight varies but I like to pyramid and reverse pyramid all exercises to exhasution
Tue: Shoulders and Back 26 Sets*
Wednesday: Chest and Back-26 sets*
Thursday: *Off
Friday: *Mixed upper body
*lightweight high rep on A weeks
Heavy weight low rep on B weeks
All to exhaustion
Saturday: Off
Sunday: 5K run 100 pushups

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am not an expert by any means in regards to exercise typologies so I have enlisted a personal trainer that has competed at the national level in body building. *I chose to do this because A: *I am not experienced enough B: his 25 years of lifting experience is by far superior to my 5 years exeperience.

I will not go into detail on what types of exercises we do but let me suffice to say that it is by no means a walk in the park compared to my old routine. *His mindset for my bodytype and goals include high reps to exhaustion 15-25 reps on certain exercises for A weeks. *And on B *weeks it is a much higher weight with lower repetitions.
My diet varies according to hunger but is never less than 2500 calories and rarely exceeds 3000 calories.

Breakfast:
2 slices of wheat toast
1 glass of grapefruit juice
2 tablespoons of localized honey

Snack 1
Banana
35 Almonds
1 Protein Shake

Lunch
Whole Wheat Turkey Swiss/Low Fat Swiss Sandwich
Banana
Protein Shake or Half A Cliff Bar
Workout

Post Workout
Protein Shake
Cliff Bar

Dinner
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Cups of Veggies
1 Glass if Grapefruit Juice

9:00 pm Snack
1 Cup Greek Yogurt with 25 almonds 1 tablespoon of 100% organic preserves and half a serving of granola

1 Cup of Green Tea*

All weight lifting routines are precluded with a *5k Run or 10 Mile Cycle 4 Times a week followed by

Mon: *Arms and Triceps- 26 sets total weight varies but I like to pyramid and reverse pyramid all exercises to exhasution
Tue: Shoulders and Back 26 Sets*
Wednesday: Chest and Back-26 sets*
Thursday: *Off
Friday: *Mixed upper body
*lightweight high rep on A weeks
Heavy weight low rep on B weeks
All to exhaustion
Saturday: Off
Sunday: 5K run 100 pushups
Cant wait to see your progress bro

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
You stick with this and you're gonna be a totally different person thereafter!

Good Luck Cube!

Cubate

Awards
Thanks guys.. I can't wait to step up...
Time for some Liver Juice!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.. I can't wait to step up...
Time for some Liver Juice!!
Im just wondering what youre gonna tell the trainer when youre bigger than him after 4 weeks lmao. He'll be asking you for tips :thumbsup: :biglaugh:

Cubate

Awards
Here it goes.
The Liver Juice is cleaning my liver.
Let me start by saying I am the most skeptical person when it comes to " New Science", but here is how I know it works. I take on occasion a .5 mg Xanax tab for bed. Prior to taking the liver juice I would usually wake up groggy as if I had drank booze the night before. Since taking the Liver Juice I actually wake up very refreshed as if the Liver Juice cleansed the execess or dormant Xanax from my blood..
Very interesting.

Cubate

Awards
Started dising the Turinabol today.
I dosed a .5 ml today and worked out Chest and Abs....
No cardio today.

Cubate

Awards
I will be dosing 1 ml per day total o see how body reacts first.

Cubate

Awards
Took my second dose of .5 ml 3 hours after workout. Today I worked out chest and literally oblilerated the weights. Seated press 185x6. Incline press 145 lbs 20 reps x 3 sets. 100 pushups....etc etc......etc......
Turinabol gives a slight headache after taking and subsides after 20 minutes or so.
I will stick to my 1 ml split in two for now......

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
headache may be from elevated blood pressure. Are you taking support supps? I was dosing 3ml a day and only had 2-3 headaches over 6 weeks. Hopefully your body gets used to it.

curls

curls

Awards
I also had headaches about 30-40 min. after taking it 3ml a day. After the first week I only had 1 headache. The worst thing for me was the back pumps. I did not take anything for them next time I WILL. I do not remember reading if you are taking a supplement for back pumps but I would.

Cubate

Awards
I have a blood pressure machine at home.
BP is perfect...
Anxiety first 20 minutes is there but might be mental, dunno.
It defnitely has a foreign effect during the first 20 minutes.

Cubate

Awards
Worked out shoulders and tri's today. Nice workout could've gone another 20 sets easily!! However i dont want to burn out. Dosed .5ml before workout and then .5ml three hours after. Second dose made me feel pretty sluggish 40 minutes after but then the side effect went away. Side effect was similar to drinking Robitusin that hot feeling in the chest and stomach. Might be stomach related. Also felt a bit drowsy.

Cubate

Awards
Skipped a few posts but I am still working out and taking the Turinabol.
I am taking 2x.15 mg per day and I am good. Today I worked out chest and tri and had a great workout. Ive cut out cardio completely and am focused on just weights. I am definitely more pumped. I dosed a couple of days at .15mg only since i was having some sides that i didn't like. But I feel ok today and will continue my 2 a day. My chest is much more pumped and the pump is remaining arms as well..

Cubate

Awards
Today I bumped up to 1.5ml. Worked out biceps and had a great workout.
No sides no issues just a straight up good day.

Cubate

Awards
1.5 again today chest is definitely pumped.
No sides to report. Tommorow I hit shoulders, back and abs. Maintaining diet and increasing protein 50grams.