running an AI w/ Dermacrine

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I will be running Dermacrine LV coming up here for no less than 4 weeks (however long a full bottle will last) for a recomp. I've read great things about the product and I'm stoked to try it out. However, I do see some folks running it with an AI for increased results. While this is a great idea, say stacking it with your Form LV, I have no interest in doing that at THIS point. Seeing as how DHEA is also readily convertable to estrogen, is it a good idea to do this anyway? I have no gyno issues. The only other PH I've ran in the past was the original 1-AD about 7 years ago. Unfortunately I was young and dumb and didn't have a place like this to come for information. No PCT was used but don't have puffy nipples, lumps or anything like that. Never seemed to suffer any libido problems. Long story short, although no PCT was used, I didn't seem to suffer too hard for that. My main question is will the DHEA convert to estrogen at such a rate the extra estrogen becomes a problem...hence the use of an AI? Or am I thinking too much into this and I should be ready to rock the hell out of this little cycle? :AR15firing:

UKStrength

Hey guys, I will be running Dermacrine LV coming up here for no less than 4 weeks (however long a full bottle will last) for a recomp. I've read great things about the product and I'm stoked to try it out. However, I do see some folks running it with an AI for increased results. While this is a great idea, say stacking it with your Form LV, I have no interest in doing that at THIS point. Seeing as how DHEA is also readily convertable to estrogen, is it a good idea to do this anyway? I have no gyno issues. The only other PH I've ran in the past was the original 1-AD about 7 years ago. Unfortunately I was young and dumb and didn't have a place like this to come for information. No PCT was used but don't have puffy nipples, lumps or anything like that. Never seemed to suffer any libido problems. Long story short, although no PCT was used, I didn't seem to suffer too hard for that. My main question is will the DHEA convert to estrogen at such a rate the extra estrogen becomes a problem...hence the use of an AI? Or am I thinking too much into this and I should be ready to rock the hell out of this little cycle? :AR15firing:
Hey mate,

The DHEA in Dermacrine doesn't convert to a large amount of oestrogen to be concerned about, especially if you experienced no oestrogen-related sides from a (slightly misjudged) cycle of 1-ad and no PCT :) hey, we all mistakes eh?.

You can run the cycle solo and have a great cycle or run it alongside our Formestane LV and have a slightly 'drier' cycle with other benefits from the additional increase in testosterone.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks UK. That's pretty much what I was thinking, but wanted to get a confirmation first. Thanks for the reply. I was getting worried that the thread got 50 views and not one reply haha.

My recomp stack will go something alone these lines.

Prime - wks 1-10 (6-9 protocol)
Slinsane - wks 1-4
TTA - wks 1-4
Dermatherm Target - wks 1-5
Activate Xtreme - wks 1-4
LCLT & ALCAR - wks 1-8 3g/each per day
Dermacrine - wks 6-10
Coleus Forskolin - wks 6-10
Probably run green tea the full duration as well.

Look solid?

Would it be OK to do the 4 weeks of activate xtreme, wait two weeks, then start the dermacrine? I've heard mixed reviews of AX and how it lowers LH levels leaving you with an unfavorable T:E ratio right after use. I could just leave the AX out of the equation if it wouldn't be a good idea.

UKStrength

Thanks UK. That's pretty much what I was thinking, but wanted to get a confirmation first. Thanks for the reply. I was getting worried that the thread got 50 views and not one reply haha.

My recomp stack will go something alone these lines.

Prime - wks 1-10 (6-9 protocol)
Slinsane - wks 1-4
TTA - wks 1-4
Dermatherm Target - wks 1-5
Activate Xtreme - wks 1-4
LCLT & ALCAR - wks 1-8 3g/each per day
Dermacrine - wks 6-10
Coleus Forskolin - wks 6-10
Probably run green tea the full duration as well.

Look solid?
Looks awesome mate! :D

Would it be OK to do the 4 weeks of activate xtreme, wait two weeks, then start the dermacrine? I've heard mixed reviews of AX and how it lowers LH levels leaving you with an unfavorable T:E ratio right after use. I could just leave the AX out of the equation if it wouldn't be a good idea.
I'd leave it out personally mate, you've already got the Prime in there for the Testosterone Booster and if you're gut instinct says it's a bad idea, it's probably best to follow it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i ran it with an ai, formex. i wouldnt run it any other way. running it without an ai it gave me pretty strong anxiety and irritability. thats me not everyone. and yes that is from the conversion to estrogen. may not convert enough to cause gyno probs but enough to make some anxious. you'll know soon after you start if you need an ai in there

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome mate! :D

I'd leave it out personally mate, you've already got the Prime in there for the Testosterone Booster and if you're gut instinct says it's a bad idea, it's probably best to follow it.
Thanks UK. I'll leave it out then. Don't want to mess around.

i ran it with an ai, formex. i wouldnt run it any other way. running it without an ai it gave me pretty strong anxiety and irritability. thats me not everyone. and yes that is from the conversion to estrogen. may not convert enough to cause gyno probs but enough to make some anxious. you'll know soon after you start if you need an ai in there

Thanks Bulldog. I'll keep an eye out for any signs. Never heard of anyone reporting this as a side. Thanks for the heads up!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks UK. I'll leave it out then. Don't want to mess around.

Thanks Bulldog. I'll keep an eye out for any signs. Never heard of anyone reporting this as a side. Thanks for the heads up!
its actually in the dermacrine write up as a possible side