1T LV or Turinabol LV

Cubate

Awards
Interested in taking one or the other...
This is my first cycle of any PH aside from Novedex XT if it even counts.
My thinking is that 1T is more potent and maybe should be used later after taking a milder first cycle.
Or my thinking is why not take a stronger first cycle to just max gains, besides I still have to go through the PCT..

Steve

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:) 1-T was my first. for most hdrol and 1-T will be pretty close in terms of strength. for me though 1-T wins hands down in both strength and low sides. if u have any questions feel free to ask me hope ths helps.

UKStrength

Interested in taking one or the other...
This is my first cycle of any PH aside from Novedex XT if it even counts.
My thinking is that 1T is more potent and maybe should be used later after taking a milder first cycle.
Or my thinking is why not take a stronger first cycle to just max gains, besides I still have to go through the PCT..

Steve
1-T LV is an excellent first-time PH run and even better when run as part of the complete 1-T Muscle Stack.

I'd say Turinabol LV is stronger, and therefore will produce a greater amount of gains from a single cycle.

You can read about both compounds here in our 'steroid profiles' section:

Turinabol and 1-T

Cubate

Awards
:) 1-T was my first. for most hdrol and 1-T will be pretty close in terms of strength. for me though 1-T wins hands down in both strength and low sides. if u have any questions feel free to ask me hope ths helps.
It makes sense that 1T would gave fewer sides, since it is not methylated.
Thanks for sharing...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I vote Turinabol. very low sides and great gains. IMO its way better than 1t but thats just my .02

Cubate

Awards
Turinabol is going to be my choice.
I will use PP's post cycle support included in the turinabol stack....
Should I buy anything else...
Have a SERM handy or any other post help?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46