T-Bol+Derma

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.

T-Bol+Derma

Hey all,

I will be starting a turinabol + Dermacrine cycle monday and will be running it off the reccommended schedule from PP website. I am 24 5-5 147 and am pretty ript and solid already( been lifting since I was 17) . How would the damage on the liver compare to this as to say oral winny? Also I will be going on vacation towards the end of week 5 and was wondering how much a couple days of drinking (not consecutive) would hurt the ol liver (will be taking liver juice). Hope everyone has a good easter!

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jman22 View Post
    Hey all,

I will be starting a turinabol + Dermacrine cycle monday and will be running it off the reccommended schedule from PP website. I am 24 5-5 147 and am pretty ript and solid already( been lifting since I was 17) . How would the damage on the liver compare to this as to say oral winny? Also I will be going on vacation towards the end of week 5 and was wondering how much a couple days of drinking (not consecutive) would hurt the ol liver (will be taking liver juice). Hope everyone has a good easter!
    Drinking probably wont hurt anything but it wont help. Your liver still needs to process it. Id say if it can be avoided do so but your on vacation so I can imagine you will be doing some fun activities.

Then again.....im almost always too cautious
  3. UKStrength

I agree ^^^ it is unlikely to cause too much damage beyond the current anabolics but I'd avoid it if possible.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.

Awsome... Thanks for the info guys... Definetly feel a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I agree ^^^ it is unlikely to cause too much damage beyond the current anabolics but I'd avoid it if possible.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:02 PM
  2. derma/ bioforge/ e-bol
    By antknee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:35 PM
  3. Derma Dosage?
    By andros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7