Would Liver Juice suffice as an on cycle support?

andro

Awards
ya it will suffice so long as you dont get any side effects other than liver stress.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
That depends...what compounds are you looking to cycle?

maxxx88

Awards
Superdrone

What do you think of Liver Juice, Hawthorn Berries, Toco 8, Omega Fish Oil, and Saw Palmetto?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Superdrone

What do you think of Liver Juice, Hawthorn Berries, Toco 8, Omega Fish Oil, and Saw Palmetto?
That looks good...I would also throw in vit c at 3-4grams a day or EndoAmp for cort control...pre load everything and run liver juice thru out your whole cycle and even in pct...if you can get bloodwork before cycle for baseline and 4-6wks after pct to see if your back to baseline

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or do we need to add Cycle Therapy?
Our Liver Juice was designed to help mitigate the instances of AAS/PH associated/induced intrahepatic cholestasis that's been demonstrated in some literature. This is basically reduced bile flow through the hepatic/bile ductal system within the liver that can cause potentially significant hepatic-related issues.

If you're using superdrone (or any superdrol product) I would definitely use Liver juice as a means of prevention. As far as cycle support goes, you can either individually add what you want to your cycle, or you can invest in a good combo product (like AI's Cycle support).

If you have any additional questions, just let me know.

-John