Dermacrine Liqua-Vade 250ml questions and help!?

  1. Registered User
    maddog28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    203

    Dermacrine Liqua-Vade 250ml questions and help!?


    if i use if for 4 weeks it says i would not need to use a pct is that correct? so if i just use it for 4 weeks it wont do enough hormonaly that i will need a pct.?

  2. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    if i use if for 4 weeks it says i would not need to use a pct is that correct? so if i just use it for 4 weeks it wont do enough hormonaly that i will need a pct.?
    If less than 4 weeks, then a PCT would not necessarily be needed, however for a 4 week cycle I'd still recommend running even a short PCT of Sustain Alpha or preferably the entire testosterone recovery stack for best results mate.

    What are your goals for the cycle?
  3. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    i ran a 4 week cycle of the Dermacrine LV and i loved the increase in testosterone production, it really increased my apetite which lead to more muscle mass for me i was very happy my first 4 week cycle i did do a short 3 week pct of Sustain alpha,
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    maddog28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    203

    i would like to gain some mass im like 200-205 nd id like to put mabey 5 lbs on or more but is it sAFE?
  5. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    i would like to gain some mass im like 200-205 nd id like to put mabey 5 lbs on or more but is it sAFE?
    Dermacrine-LV has the potential to induce a small amount of suppression on the hormonal axis if it's taken in excessive dosages and/or greater than 6 weeks in length.

    I think this is a great option for you if you looking to put on 5lbs and recomp your physique a bit. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you many have, just let me know.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Dermacrine-LV has the potential to induce a small amount of suppression on the hormonal axis if it's taken in excessive dosages and/or greater than 6 weeks in length.

    I think this is a great option for you if you looking to put on 5lbs and recomp your physique a bit. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you many have, just let me know.

    -John
    John knows his stuff mate, take FULL advantage of this
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE
    By meltz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Var and DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE stack?
    By nieves74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM
  3. Epistane vs Dermacrine Liqua-vade
    By mxmatt15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in