Dermacrine Liqua-Vade 250ml questions and help!?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade 250ml questions and help!?

if i use if for 4 weeks it says i would not need to use a pct is that correct? so if i just use it for 4 weeks it wont do enough hormonaly that i will need a pct.?

2. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    if i use if for 4 weeks it says i would not need to use a pct is that correct? so if i just use it for 4 weeks it wont do enough hormonaly that i will need a pct.?
    If less than 4 weeks, then a PCT would not necessarily be needed, however for a 4 week cycle I'd still recommend running even a short PCT of Sustain Alpha or preferably the entire testosterone recovery stack for best results mate.

What are your goals for the cycle?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

i ran a 4 week cycle of the Dermacrine LV and i loved the increase in testosterone production, it really increased my apetite which lead to more muscle mass for me i was very happy my first 4 week cycle i did do a short 3 week pct of Sustain alpha,
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

i would like to gain some mass im like 200-205 nd id like to put mabey 5 lbs on or more but is it sAFE?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    i would like to gain some mass im like 200-205 nd id like to put mabey 5 lbs on or more but is it sAFE?
    Dermacrine-LV has the potential to induce a small amount of suppression on the hormonal axis if it's taken in excessive dosages and/or greater than 6 weeks in length.

I think this is a great option for you if you looking to put on 5lbs and recomp your physique a bit. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you many have, just let me know.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Dermacrine-LV has the potential to induce a small amount of suppression on the hormonal axis if it's taken in excessive dosages and/or greater than 6 weeks in length.

I think this is a great option for you if you looking to put on 5lbs and recomp your physique a bit. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you many have, just let me know.

-John
    John knows his stuff mate, take FULL advantage of this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE
    By meltz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Var and DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE stack?
    By nieves74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM