PCT for your products

donbx

Awards
would nolva/pct be needed? do i run/stack it as a traditional ph? Can i stack along cel hdrol? Im rather ask before i research ... never really heard of the company

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would nolva/pct be needed? do i run/stack it as a traditional ph? Can i stack along cel hdrol? Im rather ask before i research ... never really heard of the company
What product interests you?

-John

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im soon gonna take Winstrol-Stanozolol can anyone give me an actual site to purchase them on because every article I read someone says half the sites are clones, if anyone has taken this and has ordered it from a legit site let me know just send me a email or w.e
if your wanting to use out trs stack for PCT on actual AAS cycles, You will have to use something else. We encourage only that you use the TRS stack for cycles 6 weeks or less. AAS cycles tend to be much longer.

-Jake

donbx

Awards
Im soon gonna take Winstrol-Stanozolol can anyone give me an actual site to purchase them on because every article I read someone says half the sites are clones, if anyone has taken this and has ordered it from a legit site let me know just send me a email or w.e
Research, post and ask questions. I know idiots that ran stuff unaware and without correct pct, lets just say they seem to be less of a man, Hell I know one dude who did win and deca at 19, 6'6 lean 190 like zyzz but much taller and way skinnier now hes like 26 230 @ 25+ bf trains his ****ing ass off and I can see the tits threw his shirt
What product interests you?

-John
The whole line really, Superdrone is what caught my eye to the company. I do have some cel stuff I want to run first but nolva tabs can be hell to get.
My stats 6'1 195 sub 10% BF

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if your wanting to use out trs stack for PCT on actual AAS cycles, You will have to use something else. We encourage only that you use the TRS stack for cycles 6 weeks or less. AAS cycles tend to be much longer.

-Jake
lol for some reason I thought this was OP, still not use to AM.

UKStrength

I just purchased Stanzolol 50mg tablets from BD, and I keep getting mixed reviews many sites say take 15-25mgs a day and others say 50mg a day. Im not positive which reviews and information are correct. Any suggestions ??????
If it's your first time using Winstrol my personal opinion would be to run it at 25mg per day for a maximum of 6 weeks, then the Testosterone Recovery Stack would more than likely be enough to recover, possibly with a low-dose SERM (e.g. Nolvadex) to keep oestrogen at bay.

It all depends on what you want to achieve from the cycle mate, you don't need ultra high dosages to make gains but 15-25mg is only likely to put on a couple of pounds of lean body mass due to the nature of the compound.

I'd recommend you do a bit more research into the possible compounds out there mate, our Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum is a great place to start and might help elude you to a more successful cycle: Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forum at Primordial Performance

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NO novla, opt for toremifene instead.

donbx

Awards
would organ shield be enough for lets say tren or m1t, i been seeing posts around the net about people running just those 2 and just nolva for pct