The Turinabol-LV log/feedback/review thread!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Turinabol-LV log/feedback/review thread!







    Turinabol-LV


    Turinabol Muscle Stack



    I will consolidate all the information, feedback, and reviews for you all here in this thread. It will be updated continuously as new data is collected.





    Logs


    Joining the dark side with Primordial Performance's TURINABOL-LV

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...top-being.html

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...level-pps.html

    Primordials Turinibol LV Results



    Feedback/Comments




    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Primordial Performance Turinabol-LV

    My usage:
    60/90/90/90/90/90

    Currently:
    Day 19

    Thoughts:
    So far this is a great PH. I picked this up one of the first days Primordial was selling it along with some Maximum Absorbed Protein. As usual Primordial shipping and customer service was top notch.

    I have 3+ years experience lifting and thought this would be a great way to finish off a successful winter recomp/bulk. After PCT I plan to cut away some fat hopefully just in time for summer.

    Gains so far:
    +6.5 lbs (219 as of this morning)
    -1 inch off of waist
    +10 lbs on Bench, +20 lbs on Squats and SLDL, +10 lbs and reps on Military

    Training Split:
    Power/Hypertrophy
    Upper Power
    Lower Power
    Off
    Chest, Arms Hyper
    Shoulders, Back Hyper
    Legs Hyper
    Off

    I may throw in more off days or work around a workout depending on soreness. Power days now fall on the weekend when I don't work(just moved them there this weekend).

    Diet
    300-400g protein
    250-350g carbs
    75-100g fats

    Ton of food I cook every other day. I pack 3-4 meals to work because I'm gone for upwards of 10 hours a day.

    So....
    There is hardly any feedback in PP Turinabol which is why I made this halfway review. If anyone has any feedback/questions/comments please ask away. PCT is well covered(nolva, LX, tboosting options). I also have all of my workouts going prior to the start of preloading Cycle Support if any ones has interest. Though those may take a bit to load.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    If anyone is interested in this I highly suggest checking out my log. It is one of the two logs at the top. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I feel like a million bucks and my strength is exploding. It is so hard to gauge my maxes because my strength is going up so fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Products:

    Turinibol LV (60mg days 1-3, bumped to 90mg through week 6)
    CEL Cycle Assist (8 caps/day)
    Liver Juice LV (2 5ml doses, morning and night)


    Before stats:

    Weight: 189
    BF%: 11.6 %

    Week 1:

    Weight: 189
    BF%: 11.5%

    Week 2:

    Weight: 190
    BF%: 11.3%

    Week 3:

    Weight: 191
    BF%: 11.0%

    Week 4:

    Weight: 194
    BF%: 11.0%

    Week 5:

    Weight: 197
    BF%: 10.8%

    Week 6:

    Weight: 198
    BF%: 10.6%

    Weight: +9 pounds
    BF%: -1%

    Thoughts

    This is my third cycle. My first cycle was with Epistane, which I was quite a big fan of. The strength gains were great, I recomped and I came out of it looking lean and hard.

    The Turinibol LV reminded me a lot of the Epistane, though gains came slower. My appetite increased quite a bit by week 3 and remained high throughout the run. I ate 2,200 calories per day which is just above normal, but I did bump up my carb intake to 80grams a day (mostly from quinoa flakes ). I did however start to feel relatively slugish in week 3 as well. This slugishness stayed with me. It didn't really effect me in the gym as I still had a very alpha-male attitude and my focus was still decent, but throughout the day I didn't have much of a get up and go attitude.

    The most notable difference I noticed from the Turinibol was that my strength went up (not quite as drastic as Epi), but my size increased quite a bit over Epistanes effect. With Epi I really dried out, got a bit bigger but much harder. With Turinibol I leaned (not really dried), but my muscles are noticeably bigger.

    My PCT is going to include Tamox, PP's TCF-1, DAME, T-Force, Liver Juice, Fish Oil, and x-lean.

    I could update with results at the end of my PCT if you would like.





    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Anyone goin to run a Turinabol and Dermacrine Stack? Im 99 % leaning towards doin this for a cutting cycle.

  3. stoked to run this with dermacrine in july! gotta finish my PCT and give my body some clean time but this oughta be great!
    •   
       


  4. I am about to start a Turinabol Muscle stack. I only have a bit of research left to do. I am visiting the doctor next week to see if there is a possiblity of any carcinogenic effects while using this cycle. The founder of Primordial Eric is very knowledgeable and informative. This is what turned me on to the cycle. I am using Novadex XT currently as a stand alone with some gains and fat burn. I have two remaining questions beyond the latter. The first is wether or not Turinabol is a PH? And beyond liver heart and other common steroidal side effects are there any long term effects that could potentially be associated with a product like this one?

  5. The only article I've found concerning this is this:
    Anabolic steroid and peptide hormones or growth factors are utilized to increase the performance of athletes of professional or amateur sports. Despite their well-documented adverse effects, the use of some of these agents has significantly grown and has been extended also to non-athletes with the aim to improve appearance or to counteract ageing. Pre-clinical studies and epidemiological observations in patients with an excess of hormone production or in patients chronically treated with hormones/growth factors for various pathologies have warned about the potential risk of cancer development and progression which may be also associated to the use of certain doping agents. Anabolic steroids have been described to provoke liver tumours; growth hormone or high levels of its mediator insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) have been associated with colon, breast, and prostate cancers. Actually, IGF-1 promotes cell cycle progression and inhibits apoptosis either by triggering other growth factors or by interacting with pathways which have an established role in carcinogenesis and cancer promotion. More recently, the finding that erythropoietin (Epo) may promote angiogenesis and inhibit apoptosis or modulate chemo- or radiosensitivity in cancer cells expressing the Epo receptor, raised the concern that the use of recombinant Epo to increase tissue oxygenation might favour tumour survival and aggressiveness.

    Cancer risk associated to doping might be higher than that of patients using hormones/growth factors as replacement therapy, since enormous doses are taken by the athletes often for a long period of time. Moreover, these substances are often used in combination with other licit or illicit drugs and this renders almost unpredictable all the possible adverse effects including cancer. Anyway, athletes should be made aware that long-term treatment with doping agents might increase the risk of developing cancer.

  6. I really like Pps LV delivery system

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cubate View Post
    I am about to start a Turinabol Muscle stack. I only have a bit of research left to do. I am visiting the doctor next week to see if there is a possiblity of any carcinogenic effects while using this cycle. The founder of Primordial Eric is very knowledgeable and informative. This is what turned me on to the cycle. I am using Novadex XT currently as a stand alone with some gains and fat burn. I have two remaining questions beyond the latter. The first is wether or not Turinabol is a PH? And beyond liver heart and other common steroidal side effects are there any long term effects that could potentially be associated with a product like this one?
    Cubate, why do you want to venture to such a cycle while being only 22 years old? I am not trying to talk you out of anything, for you are the one that has to live with your decision. And Turnibol is considered a steroid. Me personally – I would exhaust every aspect of training natural before considering such an idea at your age. I didn’t touch my first “hormone” until I was 29, and I still wish that I would have waited a tad longer.

  8. That's a funny guess since I am 34 and a father of 2.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cubate View Post
    That's a funny guess since I am 34 and a father of 2.
    Damn, I glanced at your profile and saw 22... it was in post count. My bad.

  10. That's ok. I realize now that it is a PH. But hell I smoked for 20 years and I am ok. The guy Eric at Primordial is really intelligent. He responds to all my emails with real tight info. And the way he has created these products with the health of the body in mind gives me peace of mind. I am sure there are many products used in medicine that boost other hormones so what's the big deal I guess... We will see if I pony up and a buy the Turinabol next week..

  11. great gains.

  12. If anyone is interested in this I highly suggest checking out my log. It is one of the two logs at the top. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I feel like a million bucks and my strength is exploding. It is so hard to gauge my maxes because my strength is going up so fast.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    If anyone is interested in this I highly suggest checking out my log. It is one of the two logs at the top. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I feel like a million bucks and my strength is exploding. It is so hard to gauge my maxes because my strength is going up so fast.
    Awesome job on your log my man! We really appreciate the feedback.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. I ve done my research and I've ordered the Turinabol Stack. I am awaiting it's arrival and will soon start the cycle....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Awesome job on your log my man! We really appreciate the feedback.

    -John
    x2

    Sounds awesome and great job Tomahawk; Turinabol LV is shaping up to be something really special.

  16. where did the chart go on your website regarding Tbol derm, susA, toco, ect. when to take and what weeks?

    I just want to have that on hand if you have a link or PM me

    Thanks

  17. Were you talking about this one?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. If you haven't already and want to try Turinabol - or any of our other hormonals - you'd better do it fast, while there's still some stock left! We've broken our sales records each day for the last 3 days in a row, actually overselling our NONdiscontinued items - which has slowed down shipment of orders (but we will still endeavour to stick to our 72-hour shipping time).

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. My apologies bro, I think you meant this one:
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. that it thanks a alot

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    that it thanks a alot
    No problem
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Just placed my order guys, great sale

    Ordered 2 x Turinbol muscle stacks and 4 x Derma LV - good for two cycles worth at a time of my choosing

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Just placed my order guys, great sale

    Ordered 2 x Turinbol muscle stacks and 4 x Derma LV - good for two cycles worth at a time of my choosing
    Thanks for your support bud.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  24. quick question about Derm. it says to take it 4 weeks at a time.. this chart shows 6 weeks, i have one bottle do i need another? to go past the 4 weeks obviously. Also ive read some people taking it with T bol 5 on 2 off?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    quick question about Derm. it says to take it 4 weeks at a time.. this chart shows 6 weeks, i have one bottle do i need another? to go past the 4 weeks obviously. Also ive read some people taking it with T bol 5 on 2 off?
    Depends what you re doing with it. I recommend running it 6-8 weeks if you are doing it solo, so yes, you will need a second bottle. Many say 6-7 Weeks is a perfect cycle.

    THe Turinabol can be run at regular dosage. The Derm will only assist with the Turinabol, and the Derm is non liver toxic, so no worry of taking two methyls.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. and PP wants to discotinue this 'juice of gods'......................... ....-_-"

  27. O im running both together!

    so full dose the Tbol....and 4mil(bid) Derm? so 2 bottles and run that 7 days a week correct.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    O im running both together!

    so full dose the Tbol....and 4mil(bid) Derm? so 2 bottles and run that 7 days a week correct.
    Two bottles of Dermacrine will do six weeks. Two bottles of Turinabol will do about the same, or a little longer.

    Yes, you use each daily:
    Dermacrine - 4-5ml twice daily
    Turinabol - 1-2ml twice daily

    You can start at the lower dosage and go up after a few days, see how it feels, and if you have to, decrease it again for either product.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Two bottles of Dermacrine will do six weeks. Two bottles of Turinabol will do about the same, or a little longer.

    Yes, you use each daily:
    Dermacrine - 4-5ml twice daily
    Turinabol - 1-2ml twice daily

    You can start at the lower dosage and go up after a few days, see how it feels, and if you have to, decrease it again for either product.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    If im running 60,60,60,60,90,90 i only need one bottle. should i tapper off from this or just stop? i usually tapper everything but some ppl say its overkill

    Im doing PT to help my shoulder, i cant wait to start this, i feel i have been waiting forever!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    If im running 60,60,60,60,90,90 i only need one bottle. should i tapper off from this or just stop? i usually tapper everything but some ppl say its overkill

    Im doing PT to help my shoulder, i cant wait to start this, i feel i have been waiting forever!
    I don't understand what you are asking. If you follow the dosing for Dermacrine, you will not be dosing 90, but you could be dosing 60 (and I am assuming you mean ml, and this is weekly) - but at 10 ml daily, 60ml is only 6 days, so your numbers are not adding up.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 09-23-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Corrected typo.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking. If you follow the dosing for Turinabol, you will not be dosing 90, but you could be dosing 60 (and I am assuming you mean ml, and this is weekly) - but at 10 ml daily, 60ml is only 6 days, so your numbers are not adding up.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    60 referring to mg. so first few weeks will be 2ml a day(60mg)..and increase to 3 a day(90mg).

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    60 referring to mg. so first few weeks will be 2ml a day(60mg)..and increase to 3 a day(90mg).
    Why are you using mg? Just use ml - since the dosing is recommended in ml - less confusing, since 1ml is equivalent to 1g, making it equivalent to 0.001 mg - which does not come close to 60mg or 90mg.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  33. Im confused

    You can run Turinabol-LV at that dosage. I am on my last week of T-LV, and I did 90 throughout the cycle. 1.5mL twice a day. There is no need to taper off, just begin PCT day after your last Turinabol-LV dose.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. I think were it got confusing was im talking about Tbol running it 60/60/60/60/90/90

    and you are talking about Derm.?

    Sry if i confused everyone i was asking the second time to see if i needed 2 bottles of Tbol becuase thats what ur post made it sound like

    "Two bottles of Turinabol will do about the same, or a little longer."

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    I think were it got confusing was im talking about Tbol running it 60/60/60/60/90/90

    and you are talking about Derm.?

    Sry if i confused everyone i was asking the second time to see if i needed 2 bottles of Tbol becuase thats what ur post made it sound like

    "Two bottles of Turinabol will do about the same, or a little longer."
    You only need one bottle of Turinabol for that cycle. You would require 2940mg of hdrol, and the bottle will have 3750mg.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. This is gonna sound kinda stupid but do you inject the syringe or do you take the liquid orally? I didn't notice a needle at all which is why I ask.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Adaptevolve View Post
    This is gonna sound kinda stupid but do you inject the syringe or do you take the liquid orally? I didn't notice a needle at all which is why I ask.
    Orally bud

  38. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Orally bud
    Correct, it is an oral syringe.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  39. I gotta say it's too bad PP discontinued this product. I've loved the results so far. Got about a week left and i'm up 10lbs and visibly leaner. Zero side effects.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I gotta say it's too bad PP discontinued this product. I've loved the results so far. Got about a week left and i'm up 10lbs and visibly leaner. Zero side effects.
    It was good while it lasted.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Log in
Log in