gutted tren lv

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

gutted tren lv

just finished my bottle of tern lv and i am gutted, this stuff is immense, of all the ph and ds i have used and that is just about all of them it is great to find a product that does what the manufactures promises. to often do you feel that although results have been ok or even pretty decent those promises of "skin tearing pumps and alpha male mentality in and out of the gym" blah blah just do not materialize, in fact you usually spend 4 weeks feeling pretty rubbish and are glad to finish the cycle. tren lv does exactly what it says on the tin, pumps were great aggression and focus were through the roof and the gains in size were also there i wish i had taken measurements before and after but i am just back after a long lay of due to the birth of my daughter and i did not want to depress myself at just how far i had gone back in that time. I will say that the shutdown of tren lv is pretty severe but that is to be expected with any tren product especially at higher doses but i also ran sustain alpha along side and this certainly helped keep me functioning which to me just shows pp to have another great product in fact looking forward to using this as part of my regular regime.
    for pct i will be running a serm at 40/20/20 with lean extreme and cel pct assist starting in week 3 i also have another bottle of sa lv which leads me to my question, do i wait untill week 3 to begin the sa lv or can i continue to run it staight through just a little concerned that the serm and sa might be a little to much estrogen control. all opinions welcome and thanks.
    thanks to pp for making products that work and looking for new methods that improve delivery the lv system is fantastic i am pretty sure at the dose i was running, with caps i would have definetly experienced some gastric distress, oh yeah how about a high dosed 4ad lv so we have a great test base for future cycles tha would rock. me thinks i have gone on to much, take it easy everyone.

2. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Dazer View Post
    just finished my bottle of tern lv and i am gutted, this stuff is immense, of all the ph and ds i have used and that is just about all of them it is great to find a product that does what the manufactures promises. to often do you feel that although results have been ok or even pretty decent those promises of "skin tearing pumps and alpha male mentality in and out of the gym" blah blah just do not materialize, in fact you usually spend 4 weeks feeling pretty rubbish and are glad to finish the cycle. tren lv does exactly what it says on the tin, pumps were great aggression and focus were through the roof and the gains in size were also there i wish i had taken measurements before and after but i am just back after a long lay of due to the birth of my daughter and i did not want to depress myself at just how far i had gone back in that time. I will say that the shutdown of tren lv is pretty severe but that is to be expected with any tren product especially at higher doses but i also ran sustain alpha along side and this certainly helped keep me functioning which to me just shows pp to have another great product in fact looking forward to using this as part of my regular regime.
    for pct i will be running a serm at 40/20/20 with lean extreme and cel pct assist starting in week 3 i also have another bottle of sa lv which leads me to my question, do i wait untill week 3 to begin the sa lv or can i continue to run it staight through just a little concerned that the serm and sa might be a little to much estrogen control. all opinions welcome and thanks.
    thanks to pp for making products that work and looking for new methods that improve delivery the lv system is fantastic i am pretty sure at the dose i was running, with caps i would have definetly experienced some gastric distress, oh yeah how about a high dosed 4ad lv so we have a great test base for future cycles tha would rock. me thinks i have gone on to much, take it easy everyone.
    Glad you enjoyed the cycle mate, we always aim at PP to create products that DELIVER on their claims

I'd run the Sustain Alpha from the get-go of your PCT, just move to a 5 days on 2-off protocol and run your Nolvadex alongside it. 40mg seems too much in my opinion mate, the efficacious dose for the compound is 10-20mg per day.

If you're looking for test base for future cycles, you can't go wrong with Dermacrine LV, I've used it as a the base for my Dbol and SuperDrone Cycles with great results
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

thanks for the reply fella, glad to hear i can run the sa lv from the off and i will cut the serm to a 20/20/10.After i have finished my pct i was going to give the dermacrine a go as i have read some positive feedback on it and if that goes well i will indeed use it as a test base for my next cyclewhich will hopefully be tren lv again providing i am still able to pick some up. a big thumbs up to all at pp in an industry where many seem purely intrested in relieving us of our hard earned cash it is indeed refreshing when a company brings out products that work and are availble with customer support, tidy.
    •   

4. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Dazer View Post
    thanks for the reply fella, glad to hear i can run the sa lv from the off and i will cut the serm to a 20/20/10.After i have finished my pct i was going to give the dermacrine a go as i have read some positive feedback on it and if that goes well i will indeed use it as a test base for my next cyclewhich will hopefully be tren lv again providing i am still able to pick some up. a big thumbs up to all at pp in an industry where many seem purely intrested in relieving us of our hard earned cash it is indeed refreshing when a company brings out products that work and are availble with customer support, tidy.
    No worries mate, if you run the Dermacrine LV as the test base for your next cycle you won't be dissapointed Glad you cut the SERM, it's unnecessary to dose it so high.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 07:51 AM