TRS PCT...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 days into PCT for an 11-oxo epi pulse that I ran 6 weeks mwf. I did this as a recomp cycle, went from 170-175 and looks like I dropped some body fat too. Here is how I dosed.

Weeks 1-6 11-oxo 225mg ed
Week 1 epi 20,30,30 mwf
Week 2 epi 30,30,30 mwf
Weeks 3-4 epi 40,40,40 mwf
Weeks 5-6 epi 50,50,50 mwf

While on I took 2 servings sustain alpha on my 2 day breaks on weekends. Since I had used about half of the bottle I ordered another one as well. For my PCT I am running torem 40mg ed and since I had so much sustain I figured I would up my servings.

For the first 5 days I have run 4 servings, yes 4 servings of sustain alpha LV...I wanted to make sure I am not taking too much. I have a 2 day break now from the sustain and I think I will start up the next 5 days at just 2 servings a day. I still have some left in my original bottle, should I keep using 4 day until I move to my next bottle then drop to 2 or what.

I just wanted to make sure this was ok, like I wasn't overdoing the sustain or if I was just wasting it.

I would be more then happy to go over my cycle etc more in detail if anyone wants to know...oh yeah toco-8 and cycle support 2 weeks pre-cycle and will continue 2 weeks post PCT.

Thanks,

Jay

UKStrength

I am 5 days into PCT for an 11-oxo epi pulse that I ran 6 weeks mwf. I did this as a recomp cycle, went from 170-175 and looks like I dropped some body fat too. Here is how I dosed.

Weeks 1-6 11-oxo 225mg ed
Week 1 epi 20,30,30 mwf
Week 2 epi 30,30,30 mwf
Weeks 3-4 epi 40,40,40 mwf
Weeks 5-6 epi 50,50,50 mwf

While on I took 2 servings sustain alpha on my 2 day breaks on weekends. Since I had used about half of the bottle I ordered another one as well. For my PCT I am running torem 40mg ed and since I had so much sustain I figured I would up my servings.

For the first 5 days I have run 4 servings, yes 4 servings of sustain alpha LV...I wanted to make sure I am not taking too much. I have a 2 day break now from the sustain and I think I will start up the next 5 days at just 2 servings a day. I still have some left in my original bottle, should I keep using 4 day until I move to my next bottle then drop to 2 or what.

I just wanted to make sure this was ok, like I wasn't overdoing the sustain or if I was just wasting it.

I would be more then happy to go over my cycle etc more in detail if anyone wants to know...oh yeah toco-8 and cycle support 2 weeks pre-cycle and will continue 2 weeks post PCT.

Thanks,

Jay
Hey mate,

Sounds like a successful cycle! :D Hope you're pleased with the results.

There's no need to run the sustain at more than 2 servings per day, spread 12 hours apart. So I'd start doing this now from next week until the end of your PCT.

If you can stretch the Toco8 all the way through to the end of your PCT, that would also be beneficial.

Hope this helps mate.