Taking the PH dive, some questions first

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.9%

Taking the PH dive, some questions first

Well, I think it's about time I jump on this here PH train before it leaves the station. I was thinking of buying the Turinabol-LV stack and adding in Dermacrine-LV (1.5mL 2x daily and 4mL 2x daily respectively for 6 weeks as per the recommended doses). From what I've gathered the Resveratrol in the Dermacrine should counteract the DHEA estrogen concern, and on top of that it's not a methylated PH like Turinabol so stacking the two shouldn't be a problem. Should be one hell of a bulk if all goes well, but to keep things as safe as possible I won't be starting until early-mid May, since I have a wedding to go to in April that will take up at least 5 days...which would be an awful lot of time to have little to no workout equipment available to me.

However, I have just a few questions.

1) I noticed the TRS includes no AI/SERM. Would Formestane be sufficient for this (if needed at all), and if so, what would you recommend so far as a dosing protocol?
    2) I planned on sticking to a 40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fat) nutrient macro. So far as my calories go, I assume sticking to the regular 500 calorie surplus isn't taking full advantage of the growth potential a PH gives you...should I up it to 750, or perhaps even 1000? I'm not exactly concerned about putting on fat (currently at 196lbs/11% bf), but if it's avoidable...well, I don't think anyone here needs that explained.
    3) Any particular training programs you recommend while on a PH? I typically do 3-4 sets of 8-12 with varied sets throughout my workout (for instance, I might do a 5x8 set of leg extensions starting at 285 and working my way down one pin each time). 3 days on, 1 day off with a chest/tri, back/bi, legs/abs, shoulders/traps split. By the time I start my cycle it'll be a different workout...but just as a general idea. Up the days on? Work out longer? Two a days? I'm open to whatever.

Aaaaaaaand anything else you feel worth mentioning that you should do differently on cycle, any sort of dosing adjustments, etc would be great.

Sorry for these being repeat questions if you read my Anabolics forum thread. That place moves a mile a minute and I don't like being one of those guys that "bumps" his own thread all the time.

Thanks for reading my thread, y'all have always been a solid company and I'm pumped to try out Turinabol.

2. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Well, I think it's about time I jump on this here PH train before it leaves the station. I was thinking of buying the Turinabol-LV stack and adding in Dermacrine-LV (1.5mL 2x daily and 4mL 2x daily respectively for 6 weeks as per the recommended doses). From what I've gathered the Resveratrol in the Dermacrine should counteract the DHEA estrogen concern, and on top of that it's not a methylated PH like Turinabol so stacking the two shouldn't be a problem. Should be one hell of a bulk if all goes well, but to keep things as safe as possible I won't be starting until early-mid May, since I have a wedding to go to in April that will take up at least 5 days...which would be an awful lot of time to have little to no workout equipment available to me.

However, I have just a few questions.

1) I noticed the TRS includes no AI/SERM. Would Formestane be sufficient for this (if needed at all), and if so, what would you recommend so far as a dosing protocol?
    2) I planned on sticking to a 40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fat) nutrient macro. So far as my calories go, I assume sticking to the regular 500 calorie surplus isn't taking full advantage of the growth potential a PH gives you...should I up it to 750, or perhaps even 1000? I'm not exactly concerned about putting on fat (currently at 196lbs/11% bf), but if it's avoidable...well, I don't think anyone here needs that explained.
    3) Any particular training programs you recommend while on a PH? I typically do 3-4 sets of 8-12 with varied sets throughout my workout (for instance, I might do a 5x8 set of leg extensions starting at 285 and working my way down one pin each time). 3 days on, 1 day off with a chest/tri, back/bi, legs/abs, shoulders/traps split. By the time I start my cycle it'll be a different workout...but just as a general idea. Up the days on? Work out longer? Two a days? I'm open to whatever.

Aaaaaaaand anything else you feel worth mentioning that you should do differently on cycle, any sort of dosing adjustments, etc would be great.

Sorry for these being repeat questions if you read my Anabolics forum thread. That place moves a mile a minute and I don't like being one of those guys that "bumps" his own thread all the time.

Thanks for reading my thread, y'all have always been a solid company and I'm pumped to try out Turinabol.
    Hey mate, here's my thoughts:

1) Formestane would be fine if needed during PCT, taper off the compound though to prevent any possible rebound and only use if absolutely necessary (shouldn't be an issue).

2) This is down to you mate, I'd stick at 500kcal over maintenance and see how you weight/measurements fluctuate then adjust from there, PM me if you need more help with this.

3) On PH's I prefer a volume training approach (e.g. GVT, OVT etc) you can recover faster and the increased volume on cycle should see some extra mass gains. You could do extra training if you can recover, just watch your own recovery and adjust as necessary.

Glad you like our products mate, thanks for choosing Primordial Performance
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.9%

Alright, all sounds good to me, thanks for the answers.
    •   

4. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Alright, all sounds good to me, thanks for the answers.
    No worries mate, thanks for choosing Primordial Performance

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions on taking Creatine Mono
    By walugi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:27 PM
  2. questions about taking Humulin R
    By house120mm in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:28 AM
  3. couple questions on taking tamoxifen citrate
    By punkr444 in forum Anabolics