Just an idea...

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Well Im sure some people here are familiar with tumeric as a spice and curcumin, the thing inside it that has shown a good deal of health benefits. I was thinking, if you can make a LV-Milk Thistle, why not this? Just an idea.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well Im sure some people here are familiar with tumeric as a spice and curcumin, the thing inside it that has shown a good deal of health benefits. I was thinking, if you can make a LV-Milk Thistle, why not this? Just an idea.
I think an even better idea would be for PP to come out with the base LV solution so it would allow you to create your own homebrews.

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been researching curcumin for some time now and I agree it offers many good overall benefits.

I think an even better idea would be for PP to come out with the base LV solution so it would allow you to create your own homebrews.

This may happen eventually, Sean. :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lol - i think its funny that there are so many posts for PP to release more products. They are hot right now!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol - i think its funny that there are so many posts for PP to release more products. They are hot right now!
Thanks, mang. :)

Don't worry, there are some very good products slated for release over the course of the year. I'm definitely excited to see the product line expand and diversify. Some of the future releases will really add a nice dynamic in that regard. :D

-John

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only damn company that can increase the servings and not jack up the prices. I don’t know how they do it but I can see me purchasing from them on a continuing bases from now on. :drive:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching curcumin for some time now and I agree it offers many good overall benefits.

This may happen eventually, Sean. :)
I figured it would my good friend, but I was just maybe giving it a bump to happen a bit sooner as opposed to later. LOL. :biglaugh:

-Sean-

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what i have heard on the PP threads there amybe a full cycle support product that may help with overall help but the added health benefits will differ on the ingredients but i hope eric keeps overall health in mind

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
from what i have heard on the PP threads there amybe a full cycle support product that may help with overall help but the added health benefits will differ on the ingredients but i hope eric keeps overall health in mind
i have no idea what you were trying to say but.... yeah a cycle support LV would be cool.