turinabol L-V/1-T L-V stack

zenn1102

Awards
Anyone here stacked Turinabol L-V and T-1 L-V together? Would like to hear your opinions and/or results please. Thanks.

Pipeliner

Awards
I am interested in this stack as well. Only draw back would be a shutdown of the libido. But if you ran Sustain 3 on and 3 off that should help in the libido department. Anyone know for sure?

UKStrength

I am interested in this stack as well. Only draw back would be a shutdown of the libido. But if you ran Sustain 3 on and 3 off that should help in the libido department. Anyone know for sure?
Yep, the sustain on-cycle should help enormously with libido and provide a smoother transition to PCT.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why sustain on cycle? Doesn't 1-T LV already have dhea and preg in it to help off set these problems?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why sustain on cycle? Doesn't 1-T LV already have dhea and preg in it to help off set these problems?
It does but DHEA is a PH and sustain is not and Sustain will help a lot more than DHEA

Jeff

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone here stacked Turinabol L-V and T-1 L-V together? Would like to hear your opinions and/or results please. Thanks.
I think you'll like Dermacrine-LV stacked with Turinabol-LV better. It should offer some nice effects in maintaining libido and lethargy mitigation.

Our 1-T is a great product and you could definitely stack it if you wanted to. It would probably demonstrate more lethargy side effects though, but the results should be very impressive. I haven't come across any logs stacking these yet, but the Turinabol-LV is still rather new, so they'll pop up in time.

-John

zenn1102

Awards
I think you'll like Dermacrine-LV stacked with Turinabol-LV better. It should offer some nice effects in maintaining libido and lethargy mitigation.

Our 1-T is a great product and you could definitely stack it if you wanted to. It would probably demonstrate more lethargy side effects though, but the results should be very impressive. I haven't come across any logs stacking these yet, but the Turinabol-LV is still rather new, so they'll pop up in time.

-John
Thank you John.

Actually I'm currently running the PP Turinabol LV/Dermacrine LV stack and loving it! 3rd week in. Have all support supps in place, and only side is ocassional legthargy, but not bad at all. Probably need to adjust (up)the carb/water/calorie intake slightly. Excellent gains-up around 10 pounds already, extremely pleased . Have PP TRS and Clomid in place for PCT.

I am so impressed with PP products that just had to inquire about the 1-T, especially since it is advertised as "dermacrine on steroids". Hopefully someone running the 1-T will chime in with a comment/review.

Thanks again John and PP. Keep up the great work!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you John.

Actually I'm currently running the PP Turinabol LV/Dermacrine LV stack and loving it! 3rd week in. Have all support supps in place, and only side is ocassional legthargy, but not bad at all. Probably need to adjust (up)the carb/water/calorie intake slightly. Excellent gains-up around 10 pounds already, extremely pleased . Have PP TRS and Clomid in place for PCT.

I am so impressed with PP products that just had to inquire about the 1-T, especially since it is advertised as "dermacrine on steroids". Hopefully someone running the 1-T will chime in with a comment/review.

Thanks again John and PP. Keep up the great work!
I truly appreciate the kind words. :)

Awesome to hear that you're having great results with your current stack. It's definitely a stack I would recommend for guys that want to have a nice solid run with limited side effects.

If there are any questions I can answer for you along the way, just let me know. Thank you for the support my friend!

-John

BigJohn665

Awards
I still have a bottle of 1-t tren would this stack well with the Turinabol LV?

upINtheLBC

Awards
i ordered the hms 1t lv and the lv turnibol the other day as soon as it comes in i'll be taking it together and i'll let yall know how it goes. I'm excited!!

cflight

Awards
I just did similar a couple days ago....1x 1-T topical and Turnibol LV...running my own PCT.
I'd like to follow your log? for comparison. Any chance you'll log it?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

-John
What about the new andro hard trama with the turinaboal, would it yeld better results then the dermacrine.

BigJohn665

Awards
So anyone have any thoughts regarding the stack with 1-T tren?

cflight

Awards
After a lot of reading in PP's 1-T thread....tren reported as a great stack with 1-T.

I considered the new AndroHard, Dermacrine, and 1-T...opting for the 1-T as it would be a better lean bulk addition to OT, where as AndroHard maybe more suited to a cut...

I'm also interested to hear a Rep.s input on the matter and comments regarding shutdown given the three...gathering that Turnibol and 1-T is probably the strongest regarding shutdown, yet less conversion to DHT than AndroHard...?

PP's forum is a great read if you have the time...

cflight

Awards
HA...now that the write up is complete...all my questions are answered...

upINtheLBC

Awards
I just did similar a couple days ago....1x 1-T topical and Turnibol LV...running my own PCT.
I'd like to follow your log? for comparison. Any chance you'll log it?
i'm just goinna do before and after shots..you loggin it??

sithmoney

Awards
I will be logging my tbol lv stack + 1-t lv experience soon, just waiting for my stuff..

sithmoney

Awards
It does but DHEA is a PH and sustain is not and Sustain will help a lot more than DHEA

Jeff

tbol lv stack +1-t lv
will the sustain included in the stack be sufficient to combat libido/lethargy issues?
OR should i get another bottle of sustain? if so, where can i put it into the cycle?

cflight

Awards
Mine just arrived today))...

I think I recall reading that the Sustain was being run 3on/3off while on cycle, but you should read it for yourself to be sure...

I wouldn't mind doing a brief log...contributing to the AM forum I've come to appreciate.
Going to preload for 7 days then start Tbol...having 1, 1-T topical, I'll run that 2 weeks in at 4 pumps for 27 days alongside...I'll report my experience of adding the 1-T as my cycle gets going...Looking forward to reflecting on the amount of sides vs my "mild" addition of 1, 1-T topical to the 1-T LV...

After doing some more reading on PP's site regarding 1-T...the LV has a better conversion rate than the topical...?...I ordered the topical, for the reasoning of reading that the topical had a conversion rate at 30%, over oral at 8%.....though I don't think it's proven science, Eric stated that the LV has a conversion rate of 60-80%...!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i ordered some turinabol and phyto and i plan on stacking the turinabol with a bottle of
1-t that i got in the stash, is it possible to take the phyto during my cycle instead of sustain alpha to maintain libido?

upINtheLBC

Awards
My **** got here like 2 days ago. They do a really good job of packaging stuff. I started takeing the 1t lv and i still had half a bottle of cel hdrol so i am finishing it off before i start the turinabol lv. i'm doing 75mg of hdrol then i will bump to 90 when i start the turnibol. i have been doing the cel hdrol for 1 week.
The only thing i can say about the 1t lv is that **** sure does not taste like vanilla ice cream hehe blahaa.