Turinabol Cycle

BigNasty

BigNasty

Awards
Alright. I sit on the fence between staying natural and running a "mild cycle". Background on me:
Graduated college a year and half ago. Starting my serious lifting and fitness then. I played multiple sports in high school and lifted accordingly for those sports, well more along the lines of I just went through the motions and didn't care back then. I regret that now, but too little, too late. Rarely lifted in college and over the last year and a half I have taken my lifting serious. I eat very sensibly, gave up alcohol, and kill it in the gym 5 days a week. After about 3/4 months of lifting I starting diving into supplements. Nothing major, just the basics of:
whey protein (ON Gold Standard Whey)
creatine (Nutra Planet bulk mono)
glutamine (Nutra Planet bulk)
multi-vitamin (MST MVP)
fish oil (Universal Omega)
pre-workout (NO Shotgun)
intra (Xtend)

My results have been fairly drastic. I started out weighing about 245. I am down to around 225. I have continued to lean out, but I have not lost a pound in awhile (but still putting on muscle) because I am eating more on a recomp schedule than a cut. Just swapping muscle for fat.

I started wanting a bit "more" in the last month or two and my research initially brought me to stacking Primordial Performance Dermacrine LV with CEL Topical Formestane. I would PCT that with Prim. Perf. Sustain Alpha LV.
My research then led me further to find that many are taking the Prim. Perf. Turinabol Muscle Stack and adding dermacrine to the stack.

I have been nervous about touching P/H in the past, but I am at a point now where I feel my training is dialed in, my diet in check, and I am age appropriate (about to turn 24). I don't mean to sound like a shill for Primordial's stuff (as I am in no way associated with that company), but my research leads me to them (good stuff seems to be the general consensus and I am not going to buy anything illegal).

So here is where I am looking for some honest, helpful advice. Everything I read says Turinabol is a perfect first cycle. True or untrue? I also read it is very unlikely to aromatize and produce estrogenic related side effects (ie: gyno). True? How badly should I expect this to effect blood pressure (I suffer from around 1 migraine a year like clockwork and don't want to encourage this), liver damage, lipid profile, libido, etc... I read it is all very mild, but what extent is "mild". Also, should I shorten the length of the cycle to 5 or 4 weeks since this would be my first run?

I am lucky enough to have a good job right now so money isn't a problem. I will run this right. If it is needed I will buy it, so give recommendations. This is what the stack comes with for ~$200.

Liver Juice - 8 weeks worth (2 prior to cycle, 6 weeks of on cycle)
Turinabol - to be run for 6 weeks (week 2-6)

PCT included:
Sustain Alpha LV - to be run for 4 weeks immediately after turinabol
Toco 8 - " "
Endo Amp -" "

So if I decide to take this cycle (please advise for or against) I feel like I need to add in a few things. Please advise any and all things you think I should add. I am considering:
Primordial Performance - Dermacrine (to be run for 6 weeks with Turinabol)
CEL - Cycle assist
Hawthorn Berry

So that is where I am at. I live in a city where I don't know a whole lot of people, so very few connections. I also don't trust pretty much any of the websites I see online selling SERMS. So that is pretty much out. I appreciate any and all help because if I choose to run this cycle, I fully understand its severity and risks. I want to be prepared and safe. Please advise.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's late right now and I'm about to rack out, but I'll give a quick answer for now and come back later... It sounds to me like you are taking your time researching everything and that's good. I think Turinabol would be a great place to start off at if you want to go down that route and PP makes quality products. Anyhow, as I said I'll come back to your post. pz