How About Protodrol - LV ?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you make it, I'm a customer!
We will take a look and see if its something we can do. But it will be on a long list of things we are looking at.

Jeff

Otto Skorzeny

Awards
You can count me in for a truckload if you produce this!

I had a great Proto cycle when it was first released by iForce. Patrick Arnold was looking into it and noted that this compound basically had no toxic effect on the liver, which is a big plus.

Your Sustain Alpha is great stuff btw.

UKStrength

I had a great Proto cycle when it was first released by iForce. Patrick Arnold was looking into it and noted that this compound basically had no toxic effect on the liver, which is a big plus.

Agreed, I keep hearing awesome stuff about Protodrol, is it a PH or just very low toxicity DS though?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I see what you did here..lol

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Protodrol is extremely safe and is the only commercially available methylated compound that will not raise liver Bilirubin levels

I am very interested.........

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've certainly appreciated the increasing amount of interest in this, so we're looking into it. I'll update you guys either way.

-John