Dermacrine + Formestane on cycle?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about all the questions... just really trying to learn here.

I understand that dermacrine can act as a mild test base on a cycle, which is something that will be useful toward legal PH users (myself). When you increase test on cycle, wouldnt your body's natural reaction be to raise estrogen? If that holds true, it seems like using Formestane to regulate that estrogen on cycle along with dermacrine could be a double whammy and very beneficial.

So, what im asking is, is my train of thought correct, or would using both dermacrine and formestane on cycle be non-beneficial (or even counter productive?).

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

I understand that dermacrine can act as a mild test base on a cycle, which is something that will be useful toward legal PH users (myself). When you increase test on cycle, wouldnt your body's natural reaction be to raise estrogen? If that holds true, it seems like using Formestane to regulate that estrogen on cycle along with dermacrine could be a double whammy and very beneficial.

So, what im asking is, is my train of thought correct, or would using both dermacrine and formestane on cycle be non-beneficial (or even counter productive?).
You can take both but you are better off with a low dose of androsterone while on dermacrine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established

What type of cycle are we talking here? Dermacrine with have target hormone conversions of testosterone and estrogen. When you introduce an exogenous source it can suppress your natural test production. Dermacrine is pretty mild in this regard, but it still may happen if dosed high/long enough.

The purpose of the formula is to provide both test and a small amount of estrogen. Both are very important to the anabolic process. I think many people get scared off from estrogen and forget how vital it is to anabolism cholesterol maintenance, and libido support.

You could use formestane here at a low dose, but I'd only recommend it if your have a pre-existing issue, or if you're stacking this with some type of hormone that has a good amount of aromatizing potential (e.g. Dianabol).

-John

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well in my specific instance, I'll be running dermacrine with x-tren and a methyl (pplex, the one, mdrol or possibly anadrol), if it helps any.