Transdermal Pump Product

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
PP you guys are the transdermal experts. Have you ever considered making a transdermal pump product? There are a few on the market that work marginally well, however with proper delivery I think they could be much more effective. Moreover, most have an alcohol base that makes them dry out the skin and somewhat smelly. I have even heard of some getting a rash from the base ingredients.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
PP you guys are the transdermal experts. Have you ever considered making a transdermal pump product? There are a few on the market that work marginally well, however with proper delivery I think they could be much more effective. Moreover, most have an alcohol base that makes them dry out the skin and somewhat smelly. I have even heard of some getting a rash from the base ingredients.
I do not know of any plans for this. Right now we are working on a few things but im sure here soon we will be looking into other projects.

jeff

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the interest is there it could be a possibility.

Many guys do have contact dermatitis issues with transdermal carriers for different reasons. Some people are just more prone to atopic hypersensitivities genetically. This is partially why we have expanded to offer a very effective oral delivery system (SEDDS/Liqua-Vade) to our line.

-John

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that would make for a hell of a sexual experience! just think about it omg that would have to be a small dose, but shed love it