LG33's review of Strawberry lemonade MAP!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brought this over from the supplement review..hope you guys dont mind:)

Final Review! MAP is a outstanding product, everything from profile, and how it performs.. I think on any cut/exercise plan this would be the most beneficial protein drink out there to take.., the peptopro peptides really set the product on its own shelf... what does this mean? Most of your protein powders are are designed to bring you high amounts of protein; which is great, but they have to be digested and broken down first in order to be delivered into your blood stream. MAP is already broken down and digested, which will enter into your muscles much faster, and much , much less waste of the product.. I really felt the effects of the Di & Tri Peptides, which are really small bonded amino's, its really simple....faster uptake = faster recovery, less fatigue, and faster repair of muscle tisses.., The first week I switch my worked out, I usually use Barbell for all bench movements, using a 10-8-6-4 routine, every 2-3 months i switch over to using Dumbbells, and for the summer i go 4 sets of 10 reps. every time i switch over i usually fatigue on the last 2 sets, hitting about 8-9 on the 3rd set and about 6-7 on the 4th set. But then the next week I'm right around all 10 for all sets. I was using MAP for 2 days prior to this switch, I had zero problems hitting all my reps for all sets..I noticed a increase in recovery during the work out as well, which really impressed me.. This was my first peptopro product and will not be my last!... recovery through out the first week really stood out, I have zero doms up until i hit shoulders and traps, which, were very minor.. the entire week I kept asking myself if i was doing enough on the new plan, which in theory, how much more could i do?..the only other explanation would be the product was that dam effective..

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 9-

I have increased this constantly through out the week, this is how much i really enjoy it.. I found myself drinking 3 of these through out the day doing yard work..greattaste, and very refreashing..I have found the best taste to water ratio was 1 scoop with 17 oz of water, and 2 scoops in 20 oz of water..2 scoops does have a stronger flavor, but i still enjoyed it ..

Mixability: 10, anything that you can stir with a spoon in a glass and have it totally dissolve in a matter of secs with no powder bubbles, or any type of foam/grit on top is a 10 I'm my book!

Recovery: 9.... This is where this product really and truly shines, but i wouldn't expect no less really, this is due to everything i said above^^

Fatigue: 10- I experienced Zero fatigue, once I had this in the AM, pre and post..it was a very nice addition to my diet.. Which was very minimal carbs..so A+ here

Performance of Product: 10- Super fast absorption..doesnt get any better

Purchase again?:- YES

I would really like to thank Trauma1 and all the guys at PP for this opportunity to log/try this product, and to Jim who made sure this was shipped out.!

Any other questions, feel free to ask, if not, get on there site and start buying this stuff up!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review man. Sounds like PP has yet another winning product on their hands.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, Chris! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brought this over from the supplement review..hope you guys dont mind:)

Final Review! MAP is a outstanding product, everything from profile, and how it performs.. I think on any cut/exercise plan this would be the most beneficial protein drink out there to take.., the peptopro peptides really set the product on its own shelf... what does this mean? Most of your protein powders are are designed to bring you high amounts of protein; which is great, but they have to be digested and broken down first in order to be delivered into your blood stream. MAP is already broken down and digested, which will enter into your muscles much faster, and much , much less waste of the product.. I really felt the effects of the Di & Tri Peptides, which are really small bonded amino's, its really simple....faster uptake = faster recovery, less fatigue, and faster repair of muscle tisses.., The first week I switch my worked out, I usually use Barbell for all bench movements, using a 10-8-6-4 routine, every 2-3 months i switch over to using Dumbbells, and for the summer i go 4 sets of 10 reps. every time i switch over i usually fatigue on the last 2 sets, hitting about 8-9 on the 3rd set and about 6-7 on the 4th set. But then the next week I'm right around all 10 for all sets. I was using MAP for 2 days prior to this switch, I had zero problems hitting all my reps for all sets..I noticed a increase in recovery during the work out as well, which really impressed me.. This was my first peptopro product and will not be my last!... recovery through out the first week really stood out, I have zero doms up until i hit shoulders and traps, which, were very minor.. the entire week I kept asking myself if i was doing enough on the new plan, which in theory, how much more could i do?..the only other explanation would be the product was that dam effective..

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 9-

I have increased this constantly through out the week, this is how much i really enjoy it.. I found myself drinking 3 of these through out the day doing yard work..greattaste, and very refreashing..I have found the best taste to water ratio was 1 scoop with 17 oz of water, and 2 scoops in 20 oz of water..2 scoops does have a stronger flavor, but i still enjoyed it ..

Mixability: 10, anything that you can stir with a spoon in a glass and have it totally dissolve in a matter of secs with no powder bubbles, or any type of foam/grit on top is a 10 I'm my book!

Recovery: 9.... This is where this product really and truly shines, but i wouldn't expect no less really, this is due to everything i said above^^

Fatigue: 10- I experienced Zero fatigue, once I had this in the AM, pre and post..it was a very nice addition to my diet.. Which was very minimal carbs..so A+ here

Performance of Product: 10- Super fast absorption..doesnt get any better

Purchase again?:- YES

I would really like to thank Trauma1 and all the guys at PP for this opportunity to log/try this product, and to Jim who made sure this was shipped out.!

Any other questions, feel free to ask, if not, get on there site and start buying this stuff up!
You did a great job with your log/review, Chris! Thank you very much for the detailed feedback; I'm glad you enoyed it!

Thanks again, mang!

-John

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Great review Chris!!! Can't wait to give it a try