LV turinabol or lv dermacrine

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran a cycle of the one... thats about it. Which of the above would produce the dryest gains? Im assuming the t-bol is a stronger compound, but stronger does not necissarily mean better. Im at 162lbs with %7.2 percent bodyfat. 23 years old in april. Im not really wanting to lose any fat to be honest so which compound would be ideal for someone like myself? I go to the gym 5 days a week... m-f.. and do cardio 3 times a week. btw i have a bottle of havoc that ive yet to use. Any thoughts or suggestions? My pct will be the trs. I DO have liquid tamox, but i dont really want to use it. thank you pp.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive ran a cycle of the one... thats about it. Which of the above would produce the dryest gains? Im assuming the t-bol is a stronger compound, but stronger does not necissarily mean better. Im at 162lbs with %7.2 percent bodyfat. 23 years old in april. Im not really wanting to lose any fat to be honest so which compound would be ideal for someone like myself? I go to the gym 5 days a week... m-f.. and do cardio 3 times a week. btw i have a bottle of havoc that ive yet to use. Any thoughts or suggestions? My pct will be the trs. I DO have liquid tamox, but i dont really want to use it. thank you pp.
You'll get drier gains with the Turinabol-LV.

What are your goals here though?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
stength, and size id suppose. Im not looking for a recomp at all.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
This is where I sit as well Trauma. I am looking for leaning effects while gaining strength (not much emphasis on size). What do you recommend?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is where I sit as well Trauma. I am looking for leaning effects while gaining strength (not much emphasis on size). What do you recommend?
I saw another post by you where you were looking to at possibly running Dermacrine with Formestane or Turinobol. From what it sounds like your goals are you could go either route, but maybe a little more to the Derm/Form side. It should help you achieve your goals nicely. I actually am planning on running it in a few months. I'll be adding Sustain Alpha right afterwards.

Here is a really good thread on the Derm/Form stack...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147337-pps-formestane-lv.html

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I settled today on running:
Dermacrine LV
Formestane LV
HGHup
OEP

PCT Sustain Alpha LV

I have high hopes. I may log it.

CopyCat