Superdrone/1-T and Formestane

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Can these supps be stacked and if so how should the dosing be?:worried::dunno::thanks:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Superdrone and 1T, yes....ditch the formestane...you will not need it on cycle...can use the form in your 4th wk of pct and use it for 3-4wks and tapper down when you want to come off....your cycle will prob look like this...

1T 4ml/4ml/4ml/4ml/4ml/4ml
SD 0/0/0/10/10/10

Can bump up the 1T in same wks as SD is introduced....but you will feel the lethagry from the 1T and SD...so maybe add some 4ad from AMS into the mix or regular dhea to help you out...get a SERM with SD and what will your pct look like?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i got the trs from pp along with some other supps i got in the stash like testopro, stoked, dtp,dthc,formadrol, t-911, prime and perform. as far as dhea the 1-t and dtp have some in it so should i just get the 4-ad? and when should i dose it in my cycle? i'll see if i can trade the formestane for the 4-ad. i got it for a very good price plus free shipping so i couldn't pass on it. always wanted to try ibe's formex but miss the opportunity one it was discontinued so i thought i'd give the formestane a shot even though i knew that it wasn't exactly the same formula as formex; but hey.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
i got the trs from pp along with some other supps i got in the stash like testopro, stoked, dtp,dthc,formadrol, t-911, prime and perform. as far as dhea the 1-t and dtp have some in it so should i just get the 4-ad? and when should i dose it in my cycle? i'll see if i can trade the formestane for the 4-ad. i got it for a very good price plus free shipping so i couldn't pass on it. always wanted to try ibe's formex but miss the opportunity one it was discontinued so i thought i'd give the formestane a shot even though i knew that it wasn't exactly the same formula as formex; but hey.
Not enough dhea in the 1T to aleveate the lethagry from the SD, the 1T will also give you lethargy...so think about that...all the other goodies you have save them for a later time since you have the TRS from PP.

I like the idea of 4ad with your cycle...I have a bottle of 4ad I am will to trade you for the form lv...hit me up if your interested