sustain alpha dosing question

B

boilerfan

Awards
Why is it recommended to use a 5 on 2 off schedule?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it recommended to use a 5 on 2 off schedule?
It's utilized in this fashion to help keep the body system sensitive for continued demonstrative effect(s). Otherwise, tolerance can develop leading to diminished returns in the end.

If you decide to use this while on-cycle, we recommend a 3 day on/ 3 day off protocol.

-John

B

boilerfan

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm currently using this as a stand alone test booster. I was wondering if i'll still feel it on the off days.
If this cycle goes well I will include SA as part of an h-drol pct

D

Dazer

Awards
i have some sa to run along side tren lv as a support will a 3 on 3 off protocal be sufficient as i am already experiencing some shutdown after 4 days at 2ml x3. for pct i intend on continuing with sa and have cel pct assist i will also be purchasing a cortisol controlling product before i am due to start pct, has anyone who has used tren lv felt the need for a serm as part of their pct.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's utilized in this fashion to help keep the body system sensitive for continued demonstrative effect(s). Otherwise, tolerance can develop leading to diminished returns in the end.

If you decide to use this while on-cycle, we recommend a 3 day on/ 3 day off protocol.

-John
What time of day for the On Cycle protocol?

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks because I am 3 days into a low dose H-Drol cycle for 4 weeks. Support supps are Sustain Alpha LV On-Cycle at 3 days on 3 days off throughout.