black goo

Dazer

Awards
just opened my bottles of tren and sustain alpha lv and the stoppers in the ends of the bottles were filled with black sticky stuff, is this the case with all lv bottles and will it matter if it goes into the product. i know i am probably just being paranoid just thought i would ask the question, any feedback would be appreciated.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
thats ronnie coleman's semen... I had heard PP was spiking their products.... haha jk

Dazer

Awards
ronnies sponk hey, i'll try most things but i think i will give that a miss.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I would call Primordial and ask them directly.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
just opened my bottles of tren and sustain alpha lv and the stoppers in the ends of the bottles were filled with black sticky stuff, is this the case with all lv bottles and will it matter if it goes into the product. i know i am probably just being paranoid just thought i would ask the question, any feedback would be appreciated.
i believe its the new formula. i could call PP in the morning just to make sure. black cherry

mildot

Awards
i believe its the new formula. i could call PP in the morning just to make sure. black cherry
Well, if it is ronnie coleman's spunk then it could be called black cherry.

:bigeyes2:

<ducks>

No, that is not racial comment, morons.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
that is a food grade adhesive sucrose to help keep that plunger in the bottle.

Jeff

Dazer

Awards
thanks for the repiy, itook the stoppers out for now anyway, find it easier to draw the liquid out with syringe but kept them for when the bottle gets low. i am just over a week into my cycle of tren lv and things seem to be picking up nicely now, recovery seems to be up aggression and focus in the gym are great some nice pumps also. the sa lv aso seems to be helping with the shutdown, always liked tren products and this seems to be a great product shame it had to be a limited run. the burn aint that bad either in fact its nice to feel that lovely tren working cant wait to see how the cycle pans out.