gplc feedback

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.37%

gplc feedback

would like to hear some feedback, especially if only workout days dosing and if dosing >4.5 grams is needed. Read on pp's site that higher dosing has been known to be needed in some ind's, but dont know if it is so many that the 4.5 g's was just too low to start of if they are outliers. Also, have heard mixed responses on the daily vs workout only dosing. thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

all I no is that I have to take it at bedtime because it makes me really sleepy. Most people though it makes them peppy. Me personally I don't think its worth the money they want for it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I love the stuff and if youíve read many of my posts there are not very many supplements that I actually like, most are junk. I know there are those who donít respond well to GPLC but it really seems to work well for me. I usually take a scoop of PreMax and a scoop of RagNOrok plus six caps of GPLC, this insures a full serving of 4.5 gm and I get some of the the best pumps of my life. I also seem to recover better. As far as increased endurance and focus I can't say that I've noticed much difference in these areas. I will begin doing more aerobics in the summer if it actually helps with stamina and endurance I will find out then.
    Some days I take a full serving of GPLC with Ultima. Again I get great pumps (from the GPLC) and good recovery as well. I canít decide whether I like GPLC with Ultima or PreMax best. Both seem to work well however PreMax mixed with Rag tastes better than Ultima but I seem to get slightly better pumps with GPLC mixed with Ultima.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.86%

i only take on w.o days and i love it. I stack beta alanine ibcaa 2g creatine and 4.5g gplc. my pre w.o shake
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.37%

thanks for feedback, so far it seems, per workout only, minimum of 4.5 grams per, anyone dosed higher? On PP's forums, one of the more knoweldgeable posters seemed to say that a higher dose may be needed, around 6 grams or so, anyone taken higher than 4.5 and noticed a difference? Not just talking pumps, but in performance as well. On a related note, any increase in performance noticed outside of pumps?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    thanks for feedback, so far it seems, per workout only, minimum of 4.5 grams per, anyone dosed higher? On PP's forums, one of the more knoweldgeable posters seemed to say that a higher dose may be needed, around 6 grams or so, anyone taken higher than 4.5 and noticed a difference? Not just talking pumps, but in performance as well. On a related note, any increase in performance noticed outside of pumps?
    I've been using PP's GPLC for a bit now and i definitely notice a bump in performance.

I use 4.5g preworkout and half dose first thing in the morning on off-days.
    i also use NOxidant about 1 1/2 hours after breakfast.

i would use for a solid month before bumping higher than 4.5g IMO. It takes a little bit to start noticing all its effects.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

GPLC is tha shiznit if used properly. In particular...if you use GPLC pre-workout only you should notice some solid vascularity and depending if you are using something for pre-workout in addition you can definitely feel some blood bursting pumps (I notice this more when stacked with Icariin and L-Citrulline).

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I addressed that question over there. That's not necessarily true. There are "non-responders" with everything, so it's postulated that some may need a higher dose. That may be true for some, but the majority of people will see the benefits in the 4.5 grams/day; anecdotal feedback I've read with PreMax and our GlycoCarn: GPLC thusfar has been favorable.

As far as the "non-responders" go, there are quite possibly factors present that inhibit effect. For example: If you're taking any type of supplement or medication that exhibits vasoactive (constrictive) or diuretic (causing vascular hypovolemia) properties the effects of NOx will be significantly attenuated; causing that "pump" feeling to be non-existant.

Keep in mind as well that GPLC also has very impressive effects in mitigating lactic acid (serum lactate) production secondary to anaerobic glycolysis (ATP formation when limited oxygen is available - typcial during 10 seconds to 2 minutes of intense exercise) or substrate phosphorlyation. This mitigated effect of lactic acid will delay localized metabolic acidosis which is ultimately what leads to muscle failure (as your serum pH becomes more acidotic). In other words, this can help you to push through previous training barriers as well. This is one aspect of GPLC that's often overlooked, but the studies have shown some impressive results. I posted the studies over on our home website.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I addressed that question over there. That's not necessarily true. There are "non-responders" with everything, so it's postulated that some may need a higher dose. That may be true for some, but the majority of people will see the benefits in the 4.5 grams/day; anecdotal feedback I've read with PreMax and our GlycoCarn: GPLC thusfar has been favorable.

As far as the "non-responders" go, there are quite possibly factors present that inhibit effect. For example: If you're taking any type of supplement or medication that exhibits vasoactive (constrictive) or diuretic (causing vascular hypovolemia) properties the effects of NOx will be significantly attenuated; causing that "pump" feeling to be non-existant.

Keep in mind as well that GPLC also has very impressive effects in mitigating lactic acid (serum lactate) production secondary to anaerobic glycolysis (ATP formation when limited oxygen is available - typcial during 10 seconds to 2 minutes of intense exercise) or substrate phosphorlyation. This mitigated effect of lactic acid will delay localized metabolic acidosis which is ultimately what leads to muscle failure (as your serum pH becomes more acidotic). In other words, this can help you to push through previous training barriers as well. This is one aspect of GPLC that's often overlooked, but the studies have shown some impressive results. I posted the studies over on our home website.

-John
    thanks for the help, to get the lactic acid buffering, is daily dosing necessary, or is pre wkout only ok?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for the help, to get the lactic acid buffering, is daily dosing necessary, or is pre wkout only ok?
    Inquiring minds want to know.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    You can just dose this pre-workout only and still receive mitigated lactic acid production. There is still much research to be done, but dosing it prior to your workout on your lifting days should provide the intended benefits. If you could though, I would dose this everyday to maximize overall effect.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.78%

I was using gplc about 3 years ago (2x the price) wo days only I had great pumps adding it to cit malate,aakg,taurine,beta alanine and peak atp. Havent been able to quite duplicate those results since, discontinued the gplc and peak atp because of cost but I just orded some from PP and peak atp from bac so well see if adding it to my current mix increases pumps, endurance and recovery.
  13. UKStrength

Sorry to hear about your experiences mate, I think John's provided some awesome advice though and if heeded, should help a lot with potentiating the effects of the GPLC.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

I get the most intense pump using GPLC (4.5 gm) with a full serving of Ultima. Something in Ultima seems to enhance the effect of the GPLC. I feel huge after a workout, what a rush. But I can barely choke down the Ultima it has a strong chemical aftertaste. However, I love the overall effect so much that I continue to choke it down workout after workout.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.47%

Its brilliant.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GPLC
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28