HELP with LV dosing - AnabolicMinds.com

HELP with LV dosing

1. Advanced Member

HELP with LV dosing

The issue is sometimes theres air in it or it doesnt fill all the way. Ex would be plunger at 4 but product at filled from 4to1 leaving 1ml empty . SO I push it back up and then start again but the tube then has the product covering the sides. How do I know I am getting proper dose?

I dont see how I could be doing it wrong but what is the proper way. I shake the bottle ,push dosing container in and pull plunger

cheers

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

not sure what u mean by the product is covering the sides and that it only goes from 4-1 (ML?) ive never had any problems with dosing i turn the bottle upside down with the syringe in and pull it down as im sure everyone else does.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

I think he's talking about a Primordial Performance product Sanchez, not inject. I can't understand the post though.

OP, if you could clarify what it is you are talking about I could better give advice.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Sorry for not being clear.

What I mean is I tip the bottle upseide down with the plunger in and pull it down . But if I pull the syringe to 4ml point for a 4ml dose you can see the complete syringe is not full theres space in the last ML so its more a 3.

Yes I am talking about PP products

that make sense ?
  5. Advanced Member

anyone ?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

either try going really slow or just take the 3ml you get out of the first pull and then do it again to get the last 1ml.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    The issue is sometimes theres air in it or it doesnt fill all the way. Ex would be plunger at 4 but product at filled from 4to1 leaving 1ml empty . SO I push it back up and then start again but the tube then has the product covering the sides. How do I know I am getting proper dose?

I dont see how I could be doing it wrong but what is the proper way. I shake the bottle ,push dosing container in and pull plunger

cheers
    turn the bottle upside down with the oral syringe in it. pull back and there should be no air
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

put the syringe in and pull down. it will most likely have a air gap in it. force all of the LV back into bottle and re draw the LV without putting bottle right side up. you may have to do it 3 times to get all of the air out for a full dose.
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    put the syringe in and pull down. it will most likely have a air gap in it. force all of the LV back into bottle and re draw the LV without putting bottle right side up. you may have to do it 3 times to get all of the air out for a full dose.
    Cheers mate !!

This worked
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:52 PM
  2. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:33 PM