Just began LV cycle

1. Just began LV cycle

I just dosed my first Liver Juice, Dermacrine,Sustain Alpha and tomoorow am I`ll do the same and add Superdrone. I may worm it all in one shot. I forget which one but one burned. I`ll probably run all for 6 weeks with Super for 3 and maybe Havoc the last 3 or maybe 4(overlap the forst week Havoc/last Super). All on cycle supps, post cycle and SERMs are in place. All i have to do is eat and train. LOL

2. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I just dosed my first Liver Juice, Dermacrine,Sustain Alpha and tomoorow am I`ll do the same and add Superdrone. I may worm it all in one shot. I forget which one but one burned. I`ll probably run all for 6 weeks with Super for 3 and maybe Havoc the last 3 or maybe 4(overlap the forst week Havoc/last Super). All on cycle supps, post cycle and SERMs are in place. All i have to do is eat and train. LOL
    Awesome! Good luck to you my friend. We look forward to your feedback!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Awesome! Good luck to you my friend. We look forward to your feedback!

-John
    I`ll also be taking Vitaberry daily as well as several other Amino and protein products I currently have. When would you recommend starting your CLA? Throughout or would that be a waste while bulking and save for the last 3 weeks?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Depending on goal. I really like SD into phera. On the tail end and all I can say is wow. If your diet, sleep, and training are in place. Its the best cycle I have ever been on. Strength is amazing as well as lean mass gain. And you can run it for 6 weeks. SD 1-3 Phera 3-6. If cutting/ recomp epi could be replaced with Phera

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  2. Just began my PCT.... need some advice
    By VINYL in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:29 PM
  3. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM
  4. first real cycle has began