Just began LV cycle

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just dosed my first Liver Juice, Dermacrine,Sustain Alpha and tomoorow am I`ll do the same and add Superdrone. I may worm it all in one shot. I forget which one but one burned. I`ll probably run all for 6 weeks with Super for 3 and maybe Havoc the last 3 or maybe 4(overlap the forst week Havoc/last Super). All on cycle supps, post cycle and SERMs are in place. All i have to do is eat and train. LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just dosed my first Liver Juice, Dermacrine,Sustain Alpha and tomoorow am I`ll do the same and add Superdrone. I may worm it all in one shot. I forget which one but one burned. I`ll probably run all for 6 weeks with Super for 3 and maybe Havoc the last 3 or maybe 4(overlap the forst week Havoc/last Super). All on cycle supps, post cycle and SERMs are in place. All i have to do is eat and train. LOL
Awesome! Good luck to you my friend. We look forward to your feedback! :)

-John

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Good luck to you my friend. We look forward to your feedback! :)

-John
I`ll also be taking Vitaberry daily as well as several other Amino and protein products I currently have. When would you recommend starting your CLA? Throughout or would that be a waste while bulking and save for the last 3 weeks?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Depending on goal. I really like SD into phera. On the tail end and all I can say is wow. If your diet, sleep, and training are in place. Its the best cycle I have ever been on. Strength is amazing as well as lean mass gain. And you can run it for 6 weeks. SD 1-3 Phera 3-6. If cutting/ recomp epi could be replaced with Phera