Sustain Alpha - What color is it suppose to be?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

Sustain Alpha - What color is it suppose to be?

I've just received a bottle of Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade and this will be my second time using it. I'm wondering if the color has changed for black cherry liqua-vade? The first bottle I used was a pinkish cherry color. This time, it's an ugly brown. Did I get a bunk one?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yikes - idk, mine is the pinkish color but i ordered it about 2 mo. ago.
    Back.... for real this time
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.93%

I just ran the old, pink Sustain. I was never going to order it again based on taste/color. Spilled some on my carpet and it stained... got to thinking why are they dyeing a supplement designed for men 18+ the color pink? Do we really care? I don't. Anyway this is good news IMO.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by YaoBling View Post
    I've just received a bottle of Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade and this will be my second time using it. I'm wondering if the color has changed for black cherry liqua-vade? The first bottle I used was a pinkish cherry color. This time, it's an ugly brown. Did I get a bunk one?
    Hmm...

Just to be on the safe side, contact our live support in the morning regarding this and see what they can do. It should still be pinkish in color, but I'm not sure if there can be a variance in the color due to some factors of the formula, as well as environmental factors. That's why I think you should contact our live help in the AM to be sure, because I'm not 100%. It's located in the upper right corner of the following page:

Primordial Performance Live Help

If you feel more comfortable calling, here is the number:

9am - 6pm PST

Toll Free – 1-800-568-2924

Direct – 1-503-841-6702

Fax - 1-503-841-6891

Thanks,

John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    John, there was a post about this on pp's forums...It's more of a purple brown...I have been on one of the two bottles I ordered from you guys this week...it's good...
    But please correct me if I am wrong...
    I believe there can be a variance in color due to some factors of the formula and/or environmental interaction. Essentially, I would imagine the ingredients used for the coloring/flavor system can cause this color variance (e.g. juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus). This juice extract is indeed a purple/brown color. It could be that the color settles/separates from the solution causing this issue. Shaking it up good (to reconstitute) would probably resolve it.

Thanks for the feedback as well, mang. I have one now and it's more pink, but I checked one of my others and it's more purple/brown.

Legendary

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Jordinator View Post
    I just ran the old, pink Sustain. I was never going to order it again based on taste/color. Spilled some on my carpet and it stained... got to thinking why are they dyeing a supplement designed for men 18+ the color pink? Do we really care? I don't. Anyway this is good news IMO.
    Its an amazing product that makes pct much more bearable and you wouldn't run it cause of the taste/color? Lol. I take supps that taste like **** all the time for their benefits. Just suck it up.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.93%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Its an amazing product that makes pct much more bearable and you wouldn't run it cause of the taste/color? Lol. I take supps that taste like **** all the time for their benefits. Just suck it up.
    I don't have a problem shooting EndoAmp / Toco-8 straight. The Sustain on the other hand I did not look forward to taking... My question is what's the point of coloring it? Aren't we just shooting this into our mouths and chasing w/ water? I don't appreciate the sweetness of it either. I'd prefer active ingredients and the LV delivery and nothing else.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

I don't have a problem shooting EndoAmp / Toco-8 straight. The Sustain on the other hand I did not look forward to taking... My question is what's the point of coloring it? Aren't we just shooting this into our mouths and chasing w/ water? I don't appreciate the sweetness of it either. I'd prefer active ingredients and the LV delivery and nothing else.
    Ok - fair enough. I'd like an unflavored brand as well. I apologize if I misunderstood you.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

It wasn't specifically colored per se; it results secondary to the flavoring aspect.

-John

Legendary

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

it doesn't taste bad, why would you need to chase it with water? You think sa lv is bad, try the form lv...it burns all the way down...
    Worm shot method has absolutely no taste IMO. During pct I make a little ****tail - SA LV + SERM + AI - all in one shot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha Log
    By Swoldierboy in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 12:47 AM