Dermacrine: LV vs Trans

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering getting some Dermacrine to run with some of my cycles as it worked great in the past.
Used Transdermal before and worked well but obviously there were limitations with having to apply it.

So with the new LV out would one or the other have an edge over the other?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Well, using the LV means that more of the ingredients are absorbed, you don't need to ensure the cream is applied to your skin for at least 12 hours and there aren't any problems with the cream rubbing off on family members (wife, kids, etc.).

I would say go with the LV unless you get a good deal on the transdermal.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well, using the LV means that more of the ingredients are absorbed, you don't need to ensure the cream is applied to your skin for at least 12 hours and there aren't any problems with the cream rubbing off on family members (wife, kids, etc.).

I would say go with the LV unless you get a good deal on the transdermal.
LOL...the transfer issue is why I have held off on running my 1-T Tren. I love Transdermals, but that is one side effect that can cause issues. Man if that transferred to my wife her temper would reach levels that would seem like roid rage was a compliment...lmao! :D

I'll still be running it of course, but just have to figure out the right time to do so.

Cheers!:cheers:

UKStrength

You get more conversion with the Transdermal version of Dermacrine but slightly less absorption, whilst you get more absorption but less conversion with the oral version.

In the end, whichever product you choose, the net amount of DHEA entering the body is virtually the same :D

I'd go with LV version if the transdermal was inconvenient for you mate.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering getting some Dermacrine to run with some of my cycles as it worked great in the past.
Used Transdermal before and worked well but obviously there were limitations with having to apply it.

So with the new LV out would one or the other have an edge over the other?
You get more conversion with the Transdermal version of Dermacrine but slightly less absorption, whilst you get more absorption but less conversion with the oral version.

In the end, whichever product you choose, the net amount of DHEA entering the body is virtually the same :D

I'd go with LV version if the transdermal was inconvenient for you mate.
Yep, Rick pretty much summed it up here. There will be a significant amount more absorbed with the LV version. Now, depending upon genetic factors (the amount of 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD present in your serum blood and liver needed for target hormone conversions) you can have even better results than the topical. However, I think in general though the majority of people are going to see results on-par with the Transdermal version.

It's nice to have options here in this regard. Some guys love the transdermal products; while other guys (like myself) have to worry about the potential for contact transmission to a wife and child. This is where it's nice to have an oral alternative that's on-par with results.

-John

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I can say for sure that I have been using the topical version for a few weeks now and I went to LV for (wife and children sake). I started the LV version about 3 days ago and I definately lost some muscle fullness since starting the LV. I thought that was kinda weird

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can say for sure that I have been using the topical version for a few weeks now and I went to LV for (wife and children sake). I started the LV version about 3 days ago and I definately lost some muscle fullness since starting the LV. I thought that was kinda weird
Hmmm interesting.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In introducing a new delivery modality you're going to need longer than 3 days to gauge any effect here. The factors of absorption and conversion are slightly different through the stages of either product. Give it some more time and I think you'll see what I mean.

-John

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, why would I need a transition period. I stopped using topical one day and went to LV the next. There was never a gap in dosing days or anything. So far I am quite disappointed with the LV version. Could the topical version be possibly better because of a timed release effect? How long does the LV version last in your body from one dose to the next vs the topical?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got two bottles of Turin on the way for a rainy day and will probably run it with some Dermacrine of some type so interested in others thoughts on which they like better.

May start up some SA LV soon as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I have not tried Dermacrine (yet I want to), I can say that Primordial Performance is a great company that makes excellent products. I have tried several of their products and enjoyed the results. However, it has been noted before that DHEA may have trouble converting when taking orally as opposed to transdermally and this may be a reason why the oral dermacrine is less potent than the transdermal.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both transdermal Dermacrine and Dermacrine LV. I liked The LV version quite a bit more.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I stopped the LV yesterday. I applied the topical yesterday and this morning and I already feel different. I guess just everybody is different and certain things work for some and not others. I have a extra bottle of the LV here. I wonder if PP will let me exchange it for the topical?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, why would I need a transition period. I stopped using topical one day and went to LV the next. There was never a gap in dosing days or anything. So far I am quite disappointed with the LV version. Could the topical version be possibly better because of a timed release effect? How long does the LV version last in your body from one dose to the next vs the topical?
I stopped the LV yesterday. I applied the topical yesterday and this morning and I already feel different. I guess just everybody is different and certain things work for some and not others. I have a extra bottle of the LV here. I wonder if PP will let me exchange it for the topical?
There are many factors that can come into play here in regard to target hormone conversion. Many of them genetic. Some guys will see better results from the topical due to a higher amount of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD); while other guys may have very sufficient steroidogenic enzymes present in the serum blood and liver. It's these factors that can/will influence results; and they're factors you can't control.

The conversion factors will happen quicker with the topical (they interact with these enzymes as they're absorbed through the skin) and a bit later with the LV (when it comes into contact with them in the liver/blood). That's why I suggested staying on at least 5-7 days to gain knowledge of effect.

Everybody can have different results here, so it can be a bit of trial and error. This delivery modality was developed to give guys options and some will work better than others.

Contact our live customer support at http://www.primordialperformance.com; It's located in the top right corner of the screen. They should be able to assist you here. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried both transdermal Dermacrine and Dermacrine LV. I liked The LV version quite a bit more.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad the LV version treated you well. :)

-John

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the highest dose of dermacrine you suggest. Would taking 1.5 or 2 time the suggested dose prove any more benificial? Like instead if 5 ml twice a day say 7.5 or 10 twice a day?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the highest dose of dermacrine you suggest. Would taking 1.5 or 2 time the suggested dose prove any more benificial? Like instead if 5 ml twice a day say 7.5 or 10 twice a day?
Theres a guy over in the PP forums bushdragon, i think he always suggested to go 7.5 2x a day.

Im not well versed in the conversions of dhea, but i would feel its highly based upon the individual. If im not mistaken the dhea needs to undergo conversion through some specific enzyme pathways, so if a person has less of the target enzyme for the conversion, or their body handles the conversion poorly, there would be less overall target hormones and more unconverted dhea.

Thats just how I understood it, im sure someone will come in and correct me/explain it better.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man appreciate it. Trying to understand the "closest thing to legal test" you know equaling 150 mg of test. So was curious if double meant 300 mg of test

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If im correct in my understanding of DHEA conversion, and if there is such a thing as being limited to the amount of the enzyme an individual has, wouldnt stacking TD + LV provide the most benefit?

That way you would be taking advantage not only of the steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, but also the conversion from the gut.