Any Coa's on Primordials PH's?
- 02-23-2010, 12:34 AM
- 02-23-2010, 08:07 PM
- 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM
02-25-2010, 05:20 AM
I don't think there are any and, apparently from the lack of responses here, no-one is interested in seeing them.
TBH the results from Primordial's products speak for themselves. There are plenty of logs around so do a search and you will see the results that people are getting when using their PHs.
02-25-2010, 07:43 AM
besides... a coa would be easy to fake on the internet... like maybe some of the companies crying on this issue have done?
Havent heard of Superdrone making people feel like death yet.... only good.... wonder why some clones would make people feel poisoned and others wouldnt.
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnfaceman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:41 PM
- By Cubate in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2010, 11:36 PM
- By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:46 PM
- By simmons in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 201Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:14 AM
- By neoborn in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:20 PM