PP's product Cash..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was wondering how that works .. ive bought few times from your site but i didnt earn any product cash i guess it wasnt on any items

anyway so if we do buy the item with product cash on it, can that cash just be used on our next purchase on anything ?

Earn $4.49 product cash when purchasing this item!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
was wondering how that works .. ive bought few times from your site but i didnt earn any product cash i guess it wasnt on any items

anyway so if we do buy the item with product cash on it, can that cash just be used on our next purchase on anything ?

The product cash points are automatically given to you as long as you register with their website...easiest way to find out of you have points is to add a product into your cart, then view your cart...and then click on checkout twice...once you are on the billing and shippingt details page...on the right hand side, half way down you will see "order totals"...under that you will see "Redeem Your Reward Points"...all your points will be in there.

I think once you use cash product points to buy something you do not earn additional cash product points for the item you purchase with cash product points...I could be wrong tho... :dunno:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just make sure you're a registered member and it should start accruing. Each individual product has a different amount of "product cash earned". When we were adjusting our website there were some issues with product credit being accrued, but that has been resolved.

You can use your product cash to pay for an order, or part of an order. Any product cash that you accrue for an order cannot be used until you place a subsequent order.

Let me know if I can help in any additional way. :)

-John

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure you're a registered member and it should start accruing. Each individual product has a different amount of "product cash earned". When we were adjusting our website there were some issues with product credit being accrued, but that has been resolved.

You can use your product cash to pay for an order, or part of an order. Any product cash that you accrue for an order cannot be used until you place a subsequent order.

Let me know if I can help in any additional way. :)

-John
yups i see it :)

ima let it build up a lil more :booty: