Just ordered some Toco-8

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
After reading the thorough review on the PP website as well under the forum section I'm deciding to add Toco-8 as a staple. Being that Toco-8 helps with T with the additional raise of T will it also help the effectiveness of boosters and Sarm's such as RPM ?

I also have mild alopecia on the back of my head/crown so I razor my head but I do grow hair like crazy and I shave everyday, is there any report of Toco-8 increasing that 5 o'clock shadow for daily shavers.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im not sure about the 5 o'clock shadow thing but i can say it will definitely add to the effectiveness of boosters and Sarm's like RPM phyto test is a great tbooster aswell.
and i like your avi man :)

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just got my trs stack, but unfortunately there was no scoop in my toco 8. I took a guess and started taking a 1/4 tsp. Is that enough or too much?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I just got my trs stack, but unfortunately there was no scoop in my toco 8. I took a guess and started taking a 1/4 tsp. Is that enough or too much?
Yep, that's perfect (1/4 tsp.) Sorry to hear the scooper wasn't in there. If you want the scooper, let me know and I'll get you one. If there is anything else I can do, just let me know. :)

-John

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma1, thanks for the rapid response. No need to send a scoop, would not be cost effective (postage etc). BTW what's up with your boy trippdog, haven't seen him around much?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma1, thanks for the rapid response. No need to send a scoop, would not be cost effective (postage etc). BTW what's up with your boy trippdog, haven't seen him around much?
I saw trip posting up the other day, so he's around. Check a little deeper in the container, you might find a scoop. I don't think the guys have forgotten to add scoops in over two years...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well unless the scoop is the size of on of the granules of the supp, then I surely missed it lol. Trust me, there is no scoop, but I am ok with using a 1/4tsp measuring spoon. Maybe they can send me a bottle of tcf-1 for my pain and suffering lol.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Well unless the scoop is the size of on of the granules of the supp, then I surely missed it lol. Trust me, there is no scoop, but I am ok with using a 1/4tsp measuring spoon. Maybe they can send me a bottle of tcf-1 for my pain and suffering lol.
I'll send you a scoop, lol

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok, if you insist, lol. Thanks a lot, boy you sure can't beat this type of customer service. It is moments like these that make PP stand out from the rest.......no knocking any other companies. Just giving props when or where they are warranted.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Ok, if you insist, lol. Thanks a lot, boy you sure can't beat this type of customer service. It is moments like these that make PP stand out from the rest.......no knocking any other companies. Just giving props when or where they are warranted.
email me and we'll work something out. [email protected]. let me know what your username on our site is, i'm assuming its the same as here

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking Toco 8 right now, strangely, I thought they forgot the scoop as well, but it was hidden under my powder. Not saying yours is, but it does happen with the Toco8 lol.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Man the only thing I havent done is jump into the container myself, swim around the powder to look for that thing. I even dumped it out to make sure I did not miss it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We truly appreciate the kind words and support! :)

Did Jim get this worked out? If not, let me know. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks for choosing Primordial Performance!!

-John

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, yes Jim (hey is a name that starts with J a requirement, lol?), took of care of the issue. He went above and beyond, thanks for that. Hey you did not reply to my PM. I know you are busy, just hit me when you can.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey John, yes Jim (hey is a name that starts with J a requirement, lol?), took of care of the issue. He went above and beyond, thanks for that. Hey you did not reply to my PM. I know you are busy, just hit me when you can.
Haha - There are a lot of J's in the Pp organization. :D

Good to hear that Jim got you taken care of.

Yeah, I'm definitely behind in my PM's. I've been sick all week long (I just recently transfered to the pediatric emergency room). One of the downfalls is that you'll be sick a lot your first year.

I'll get to you PM shortly, bud.

-John

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey no problem. How do you like the move? My fiance is a pediatric cardiologist. She is overwhelmed all the time. Kids are so fragile.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey no problem. How do you like the move? My fiance is a pediatric cardiologist. She is overwhelmed all the time. Kids are so fragile.
I really like it so far, but definitely sad at times when you see the long-term care kids. I just had enough of adults for a while. After 10 years of Adult Emergency Medicine, I needed a break from the burnout that was setting in.

It works well for me now too since I have a 7-month-old daughter, so I can relate much better being a parent myself. It's very rewarding being able to help a child bounce back from an illness. It's unbelievable how resilient kids truly are. :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Haha - There are a lot of J's in the Pp organization. :D

Good to hear that Jim got you taken care of.

Yeah, I'm definitely behind in my PM's. I've been sick all week long (I just recently transfered to the pediatric emergency room). One of the downfalls is that you'll be sick a lot your first year.

I'll get to you PM shortly, bud.

-John

makes two of us that work in pediatrics atm on the PP team.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
yah good custome:bigok:r service for sure.