dermacrine-LV,Turinabol-LV ,HGH-UP STACK

1. Registered User
    Answers

dermacrine-LV,Turinabol-LV ,HGH-UP STACK

First I am not new to PH , Just wanted to get that out of the way as I'm sure some will ask.. My goal is a lean mass stack while dropping some BF

After reading up on some stacks fellow mates are taking I have decided on a dermacrine-LV,Turinabol-LV ,HGH-UP stack

What would your reccomended dose be on dermacrine-LV,Turinabol-LV ? I will be doing 3-5 HGH-up prior to bed

I may add in some 11-sterone for cort control also

Of course all staples will also be used, PP Maximum Absorbed Protein,Fish oils, PP Liver Juice

Which brings to mind another question when to dose liver juice with the 3 in the stack. I was not sure if LJ will inhibit any of the activies if taken to closly together

thanks for your support mates

Cheers

2. Registered User
    Answers

Bump

Cheers
  3. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    First I am not new to PH , Just wanted to get that out of the way as I'm sure some will ask.. My goal is a lean mass stack while dropping some BF

After reading up on some stacks fellow mates are taking I have decided on a dermacrine-LV,Turinabol-LV ,HGH-UP stack

What would your reccomended dose be on dermacrine-LV,Turinabol-LV ? I will be doing 3-5 HGH-up prior to bed

I may add in some 11-sterone for cort control also

Of course all staples will also be used, PP Maximum Absorbed Protein,Fish oils, PP Liver Juice

Which brings to mind another question when to dose liver juice with the 3 in the stack. I was not sure if LJ will inhibit any of the activies if taken to closly together

thanks for your support mates

Cheers
    Hey mate,

I'd take the dermacrine LV at the maximum dose (2ml 2 x per day), then start the Turinabol LV at 1ml 2 x per day, and increase up to no more than 5ml.

If you only have one bottle of HGHUp, I'd personally save it for PCT, as the testosterone boosting and GH augmenting effects would be more beneficial at this time.

The liver juice should be taken in the AM and PM with all your other supplements, it shouldn't interfere with the other compounds.

What have you got lined up for PCT? EndoAmp Max is also an excellent cortisol reducer.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Cheers ! for the details.

I have 2 bottles of HGH-UP but I can save for PCT if thats what you reccomend

PCT I have some Sustain Alpha. Would I need anything further?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

UK, I think you meant Dermacrine at 5 ml. x 2/day.

Crowbar
  6. Registered User
    Answers

7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post

Crowbar

UKStrength

Can you please clarify..

Thanks !

Where are you in the UK ? I am located in Maidstone Kent area

Cheers mate !
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I would definately save the HGHup for PCT.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

BUMP FOR UK STRENGTH
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Respectfully, I am going to go against what others have told you so far in this thread. Since you have two bottles of HGH Up...use it on cycle and into PCT. The reason you want to use it on cycle is because it can make your cycle more effective by increasing the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, thus helping to create a better binding environment for testosterone and other androgens by allowing for a greater number of intact receptors available for hormonal interactions to take place. Basically, you will be amplifying the effects of dermacrine and Turinabol.

Honestly, with this stack you should achieve some phenomenal results. Primordial Performance and Applied Nutriceuticals only put out top quality products so your in good hands . Lastly, while you could achieve solid results with a half-assed effort with this stack...do yourself a favor and get the most out of it by busting your tail with your diet and training.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Respectfully, I am going to go against what others have told you so far in this thread. Since you have two bottles of HGH Up...use it on cycle and into PCT. The reason you want to use it on cycle is because it can make your cycle more effective by increasing the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, thus helping to create a better binding environment for testosterone and other androgens by allowing for a greater number of intact receptors available for hormonal interactions to take place. Basically, you will be amplifying the effects of dermacrine and Turinabol.

Honestly, with this stack you should achieve some phenomenal results. Primordial Performance and Applied Nutriceuticals only put out top quality products so your in good hands . Lastly, while you could achieve solid results with a half-assed effort with this stack...do yourself a favor and get the most out of it by busting your tail with your diet and training.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    Thanks for the input ! I will proceed as you outlined. I just need to get proper dosing on Dermacrine and Turinabol as there was some confusion on that that above

ANd you can bet I will be busting my tail to get the most out of this combo as possible
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    Good point since he has two bottles.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

OK Since I havent heard back from UKStrength. I am considering
    4ml x2 dermacrine
    3ml total of Turinabol per day

3 HGHup at night (may bump tp 5)

2 x3 11-sterone starting week 2

welcome any thoughts
  14. Registered User
    Answers

4ml x2 dermacrine

welcome any thoughts
    have you tried pming ukstrength?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

4ml x2 dermacrine

welcome any thoughts
    Honestly, in regard to HGH Up...just dose 5 caps pre-bed only. Also, make sure your dose is at least two hours away from carbs, and if you decide to split dose it such as in the morning and then pre-bed make sure your dose is two hours prior to carb intake. This is the key to making the product work the way it is supposed to.

Also, I think it is smart to start with 3 caps just to assess your reaction to the product, but I believe you'll be able to bump to 5 caps pre-bed no problem.

As for your dosing of the other products...I will let PP's reps handle that since this is their subforum.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    have you tried pming ukstrength?
    No I havent,, I will though now

Thx
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Honestly, in regard to HGH Up...just dose 5 caps pre-bed only. Also, make sure your dose is at least two hours away from carbs, and if you decide to split dose it such as in the morning and then pre-bed make sure your dose is two hours prior to carb intake. This is the key to making the product work the way it is supposed to.

Also, I think it is smart to start with 3 caps just to assess your reaction to the product, but I believe you'll be able to bump to 5 caps pre-bed no problem.

As for your dosing of the other products...I will let PP's reps handle that since this is their subforum.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Cheers!
    Cheers Sean

Is there any benifit from splittign the dose over one dose pre-bed? I could do 3 pre-bed and two upon waking if theres benifit
  18. UKStrength

UKStrength

Can you please clarify..

Thanks !

Where are you in the UK ? I am located in Maidstone Kent area

Cheers mate !
    I'm in North Yorkshire at the moment mate (Leeds area) but I'm moving to Hull for the next 3 months.

Cheers ! for the details.

I have 2 bottles of HGH-UP but I can save for PCT if thats what you reccomend

PCT I have some Sustain Alpha. Would I need anything further?
    I agree with Sam, if you have two bottles of HGHUp use one on-cycle and just dose it at 5 caps pre-bed (empty stomach). No need to change the dosage as you'll get a great boost from the Turinabol LV and Dermacrine LV.

Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post

Crowbar
    Apologies, that was a typo. yes 5ml twice per day for the Dermacrine LV.

In terms of the Turinabol LV, I like your current dosage scheme. Stick with 3ml to start off with (2 x 1.5ml doses) and increase up to a max of 4ml per day.

Hope this helps mate, sorry I missed this!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Cheers Sean

Is there any benifit from splittign the dose over one dose pre-bed? I could do 3 pre-bed and two upon waking if theres benifit
    As UK already mentioned...just stick with the 5 caps pre-bed for HGH Up. If you take a dose in the morning you would have to wait 2 hours before taking in any carbs. This is why HGH Up is best used pre-bed for most.

Also, as UK stated...you'll get a great boost from the Turinabol and Dermacrine as it is and HGH Up will still help amplify the effects so no worries there .

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
  20. Registered User
    Answers

You both have been extremely helpful !!

Cheers

I will let you know the results
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. Turinabol LV-Dermacrine Log
    By scorp69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11