SD LV 1 week in, actually epi/SD bridge

  1. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    SD LV 1 week in, actually epi/SD bridge


    So here's the deal, I was nearly 3 weeks into a run of Havoc when my bottles of SD arrived in the mail. My plan was to save it for later but I couldn't just let it sit there so I turned this into a havoc/SD bridge. I ran havoc at 30mg ED for 18 days then switched to SD at .5 ml 3xED for the past 7 days. Starting today I am bumping it up to 1 ml 3xED.
    Right now I am up 6 lbs which I great for me, I have run many PH cycles over the past few years and strength has always gone way up and I lean out a bunch but usually don't add a lot of weight.
    Strength is huge right now and the drive to be at the gym 7 days a week is insane, it's hard to convince yourself to get proper rest time in but you gotta do it.
    Definently feeling shut down and lethargic, I have been using SA twice a week to help with the boys, so far it still works when it needs to but not much desire at the moment. I have also noticed I feel alot of anxity shortly after taking SD, usually last a hour or so then goes away. Also have had a little trouble sleeping but not to bad.
    Agressiveness and short temper is very evident but that's not outta thenorm for me.
    Diet and pct is in check so I won't get into all that. I don't do well running logs so if you questions just post here.
    So far very happy with this cycle.

  2. New Member
    trojanman1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.54%

    good luck, sound interesting
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    So here's the deal, I was nearly 3 weeks into a run of Havoc when my bottles of SD arrived in the mail. My plan was to save it for later but I couldn't just let it sit there so I turned this into a havoc/SD bridge. I ran havoc at 30mg ED for 18 days then switched to SD at .5 ml 3xED for the past 7 days. Starting today I am bumping it up to 1 ml 3xED.
    Right now I am up 6 lbs which I great for me, I have run many PH cycles over the past few years and strength has always gone way up and I lean out a bunch but usually don't add a lot of weight.
    Strength is huge right now and the drive to be at the gym 7 days a week is insane, it's hard to convince yourself to get proper rest time in but you gotta do it.
    Definently feeling shut down and lethargic, I have been using SA twice a week to help with the boys, so far it still works when it needs to but not much desire at the moment. I have also noticed I feel alot of anxity shortly after taking SD, usually last a hour or so then goes away. Also have had a little trouble sleeping but not to bad.
    Agressiveness and short temper is very evident but that's not outta thenorm for me.
    Diet and pct is in check so I won't get into all that. I don't do well running logs so if you questions just post here.
    So far very happy with this cycle.
    Thanks for the feedback, bud.

    Are you using any support products here? Any stims as well?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    75.57%

    i started mine 8 days ago and its my first p-p supplement and i have to say im not gonna look anywhere else again, im up 10 pounds and my strenght is through the roof!i have done a bottle of stakabol in august wich was ok besides the back cramps,i was surprised that sd solo would be better
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    i started mine 8 days ago and its my first p-p supplement and i have to say im not gonna look anywhere else again, im up 10 pounds and my strenght is through the roof!i have done a bottle of stakabol in august wich was ok besides the back cramps,i was surprised that sd solo would be better
    Thanks for the feedback and support as well.

    Keep it coming, guys. I want to make a nice consolidated thread for everyone to review.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, bud.

    Are you using any support products here? Any stims as well?
    Hey T1, I have all the basic staple supps, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, fish oil and multi vit. For stims I had thermogum until I just ran out ( love thermogum, definently getting more) and coffie, lots andlots of coffie.
  7. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Hey T1, I have all the basic staple supps, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, fish oil and multi vit. For stims I had thermogum until I just ran out ( love thermogum, definently getting more) and coffie, lots andlots of coffie.
    I'd keep the caffeine to a minimum mate to prevent it exacerbating blood pressure issues. have you tried Green Tea as an alternative?
  8. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I'd keep the caffeine to a minimum mate to prevent it exacerbating blood pressure issues. have you tried Green Tea as an alternative?
    I haven't tried green tee. Actually I didnt even know it was a stim. So far blood pressure hasn't been high. I have actually never had blood presure issues.
  9. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Guess it's time to listen to my body. Last week was incredible, I felt great and was the strongest I have ever been. Pumps were amazing and alpha male was kickin hard. Like a jacka$$ I couldn't leave things the way they are so last friday I bumped it from .5 ml 3xed to 1 ml 3xed. This week has sucked asz, I have no energy or drive, motivation is gone and all my lifts are way down. Appatite is completely gone and my weight is even down 1 pound since last week.
    I am going to go back to .5 ml for the last few days of this cycle and hopfully finish this off on the positive side. I am open to any other advice or suggestions.
  10. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Yesterday was my last day running SD and I am kinda mixed on what I think about it. When I droped havoc it was really kicking in hard. Things seemed to go down hill everyday since I started the SD but I think it's more my fault than anything. The SD idefinently has stronger sides than I was prepared for. I used milk thistle through out but still had liver pains, loss of apatite, bloating and just plain whiped out all the time
    I also took fish oil but my shoulder joints hurt so bad I can't even sleep at night, it's all I can do to pick up my cup of coffee.
    Within a few days of droping the havoc my strength started to drop and my weight gain stopped increasing. As expected I completely shut down.
    I will say that I have never felt more "on" with any other PH. My arms are always rock hard and very full. Can't even reach across to the oposite shoulder.
    I do look forward to running this again this summer but it will be a strIght 4 week at .5 ml 3xED run. I will add in more joint support than just fish oil and more liver support than just MT. I will also use cycle support precycle which I should have done this time. I think my biggest mistake was going up to 1ml. I figured with my ph experience I could handle it but I was wrong.
  11. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Wow sorry about the spelling. Dang iPhone are hard to type on
  12. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Yesterday was my last day running SD and I am kinda mixed on what I think about it. When I droped havoc it was really kicking in hard. Things seemed to go down hill everyday since I started the SD but I think it's more my fault than anything. The SD idefinently has stronger sides than I was prepared for. I used milk thistle through out but still had liver pains, loss of apatite, bloating and just plain whiped out all the time
    I also took fish oil but my shoulder joints hurt so bad I can't even sleep at night, it's all I can do to pick up my cup of coffee.
    Within a few days of droping the havoc my strength started to drop and my weight gain stopped increasing. As expected I completely shut down.
    I will say that I have never felt more "on" with any other PH. My arms are always rock hard and very full. Can't even reach across to the oposite shoulder.
    I do look forward to running this again this summer but it will be a strIght 4 week at .5 ml 3xED run. I will add in more joint support than just fish oil and more liver support than just MT. I will also use cycle support precycle which I should have done this time. I think my biggest mistake was going up to 1ml. I figured with my ph experience I could handle it but I was wrong.
    SD is such a potent compound and with the LV delivery system, even more of the compound gets into your system, potentiating effects. Often previous users of the SD compound have found that a lower dosage be used on cycle due to this effect.

    I'm glad you had a reasonably positive experience on cycle though!
  13. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1076
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    22.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    SD is such a potent compound and with the LV delivery system, even more of the compound gets into your system, potentiating effects. Often previous users of the SD compound have found that a lower dosage be used on cycle due to this effect.

    I'm glad you had a reasonably positive experience on cycle though!
    this is why the bottle will last so long. very cost effective.
  14. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    1 full week into pct. Got my bp checked todayand its still quite high. 141/89 for me that is way high. Is that normal a week into pct? Only time I have ever had bp issues was with a run of dbol.
    The TRS seems to be kicking and getting things working again,I was able get it done but good last night so all is well there.
    Weight is down 2 pounds and strength has been a bit down all week but not terribly. I will say that SD did blow me up crazy fast but I feel like I am deflating just as quick, my wife says I haven't but I think I have. Maybe it's just the pct blues.
  15. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Oh and my stomach still feels crazy bloated, don't know what to make of that.
  16. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Yesterday was my last day running SD and I am kinda mixed on what I think about it. When I droped havoc it was really kicking in hard. Things seemed to go down hill everyday since I started the SD but I think it's more my fault than anything. The SD idefinently has stronger sides than I was prepared for. I used milk thistle through out but still had liver pains, loss of apatite, bloating and just plain whiped out all the time
    I also took fish oil but my shoulder joints hurt so bad I can't even sleep at night, it's all I can do to pick up my cup of coffee.
    Within a few days of droping the havoc my strength started to drop and my weight gain stopped increasing. As expected I completely shut down.
    I will say that I have never felt more "on" with any other PH. My arms are always rock hard and very full. Can't even reach across to the oposite shoulder.
    I do look forward to running this again this summer but it will be a strIght 4 week at .5 ml 3xED run. I will add in more joint support than just fish oil and more liver support than just MT. I will also use cycle support precycle which I should have done this time. I think my biggest mistake was going up to 1ml. I figured with my ph experience I could handle it but I was wrong.
    Running Havoc into Superdrone takes more planning, much better liver support, and a solid PCT. I am not trying to bag on you, just being honest. Also, Havoc tends to dry the joints out in some people. So it could be hell on your joints to run Superdrone after Havoc.

    Just plan out a good cycle for Superdrone and focus on the Superdrone. Don't get ahead of yourself, once you hit the sweet spot have the discipline to stay there.

    I wouldn't stack Superdrone or bridge it with another methyl. I think you would have a great run if you stacked it with 1-T or Dermacrine.
  17. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    I agree 100%
  18. New Member
    MrRobRage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    should run SD into Havoc... better way to do it, always
  19. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Any updates mate?
  20. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Any updates mate?
    No updates since yesterdays update, lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Better PCT for my upcoming 6 week bridge
    By MacTruck33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:59 AM
  2. Need to bridge the 3 to 4 week gap
    By firewalker24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in