HRT

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT for hypogonadism. I take approx. 60mg Testtosterone Cyp. EOD, .25mg Armidex E3D, hydrocortisone 25-30mg/day and occassional clomid to stimulate testis.

My stats:

25yrs
6'3

Still looking to lean up and am not concerned about gaining weight. My goal is actually to end up at around 220lb by May. Im not looking for something to dramatically transform me, just a small boost to my TRT for a little while. I want strengthen up and to lose fat/lean up. I am starting to train with kettlebells 3-4X/wk, cardio every morning and tons of core work.

I have a couple hundred dollars to work with, but need suggestions. As for what dose(since im on TRT, how long). Not opposed to pulse options as well.

Thanks...

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know they have many good products, but just wanted some suggestions. Or results from anyone else on TRT that has used on of their products.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Dermicrene topical version is awesome for leaning up and getting stronger. Good luck

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I,m on HRT and have been on 1-T LV for about a week, will ck n about once a week for updates on my progress.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on TRT for hypogonadism. I take approx. 60mg Testtosterone Cyp. EOD, .25mg Armidex E3D, hydrocortisone 25-30mg/day and occassional clomid to stimulate testis.

My stats:

25yrs
6'3

Still looking to lean up and am not concerned about gaining weight. My goal is actually to end up at around 220lb by May. Im not looking for something to dramatically transform me, just a small boost to my TRT for a little while. I want strengthen up and to lose fat/lean up. I am starting to train with kettlebells 3-4X/wk, cardio every morning and tons of core work.

I have a couple hundred dollars to work with, but need suggestions. As for what dose(since im on TRT, how long). Not opposed to pulse options as well.

Thanks...
i inject 200mg test cyp weekly-from what i have learned trt makes dhea production go down, and it is already low when you get older. my doc won't prescribe an ai because my estrogen is still in range, so i am trying the formestane lv out right now. since you are already on arimadex no need for the form, but i recommend the dermacrine. after i am through logging the formestane lv, i plan on a cycle of formestane lv/dermacrine. from what i have researched dermacrine will be very beneficial to those of us on trt.

btw-odd that you would be injecting test cyp that often.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i inject 200mg test cyp weekly-from what i have learned trt makes dhea production go down, and it is already low when you get older. my doc won't prescribe an ai because my estrogen is still in range, so i am trying the formestane lv out right now. since you are already on arimadex no need for the form, but i recommend the dermacrine. after i am through logging the formestane lv, i plan on a cycle of formestane lv/dermacrine. from what i have researched dermacrine will be very beneficial to those of us on trt.

btw-odd that you would be injecting test cyp that often.
Hey thanks for the advice. When I first started TRT I did inject once per week(200mg). But I still found I had fluctuations late-mid week. Started the EOD injections(approx 60mg/shot) and felt much more stable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey thanks for the advice. When I first started TRT I did inject once per week(200mg). But I still found I had fluctuations late-mid week. Started the EOD injections(approx 60mg/shot) and felt much more stable.
yeah my doc prescribed 400mg every 2 weeks so instead i do 200mg every week and feel much better. it's a shame doc's can't be more educated on trt, they are still using a protocol that is a decade old.