Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LV products - Sort of disappointed :o(

Disclaimer: I am a HUGE fan of PPP products

That said: As excited as I was to see PP begin to launch a line of LV-technology-based products, I am very disappointed to see recent releases of LV products (SD+Turinabol for example) are methylated!

WHY? I thought the entire fundamental principle of LV and equal appeal for the user was superior ORAL bioavailibility while avoiding the need for TOXIC methylated 17-aa versions.

I look forward to your response
    Thanks PP

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%

I don't think that the reason behind LV technology was to avoid liver toxicity...they produced products that the general public (meaning on these open forums) wanted...and why not produce something that was requested seeing it as in a business stand point of view as long as the products are legal to sell?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Disclaimer: I am a HUGE fan of PPP products

That said: As excited as I was to see PP begin to launch a line of LV-technology-based products, I am very disappointed to see recent releases of LV products (SD+Turinabol for example) are methylated!

WHY? I thought the entire fundamental principle of LV and equal appeal for the user was superior ORAL bioavailibility while avoiding the need for TOXIC methylated 17-aa versions.

I look forward to your response
    Thanks PP
    It allows for dosing flexibility ( having them in liquid form) which a ton of people wanted.

they have a product suggestion thread at PP's home site. You can suggest products YOU think would make good LV products there.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

well regardless of methylation it still helps with absorption...even tho a product is methylated doesnt mean your getting the full potential out of the compound....maybe im wrong here???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if they weren't methylated they'd act completely different in the body... granted i wouldn't mind having an oral version of masteron lol
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

They have formestane LV and they said that Fura LV is a possibility so that would give you a few more options.
  7. UKStrength

I agree with everyone above, the LV technology was specifically designed to improve bioavailability, so that trainees could be confident that they were getting an exact dosage of the compound ingested.

From a hepatotoxicity standpoint, no we couldn't necessarily make certain compounds less toxic due to methylation, but the LV technology allows you to dose certain compounds lower (e.g. SD) therefore reducing the liver toxicity overall.

I think you should also post in the suggestion thread too, it would be great to have your feedback.
  8. UKStrength

I agree with everyone above, the LV technology was specifically designed to improve bioavailability, so that trainees could be confident that they were getting an exact dosage of the compound ingested.

From a hepatotoxicity standpoint, no we couldn't necessarily make certain compounds less toxic due to methylation, but the LV technology allows you to dose certain compounds lower (e.g. SD) therefore reducing the liver toxicity overall.

I think you should also post in the suggestion thread too, it would be great to have your feedback.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i think a non-methyl version of superdrol couldn't be absorbed orally (since the liver would destroy it), so it would have to be dosed rectally. i'd hate to see the "logs".

man, i've been waiting to use that pun.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i think a non-methyl version of superdrol couldn't be absorbed orally (since the liver would destroy it), so it would have to be dosed rectally. i'd hate to see the "logs".

Yeah, I know what you mean, that doesn't mean I can't dream of a world where steroids aren't destroyed in the liver haha one shot of test would last you basically until it expired in your blood in my world... and suppression would be no problem
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Rectally, huh... That would require a different dropper.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%

SD Suppositories...!!!
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    LOL. Just use the LV with a turkey baster. Let me know what kinda gains you get.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post

It would also be completely illegal haha
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    well regardless of methylation it still helps with absorption...even tho a product is methylated doesnt mean your getting the full potential out of the compound....maybe im wrong here???
    I agree totally here. The methylation allows the aas to pass through the liver. It still has to be absorbed once ingested. This is why I don't understand why people suggest u don't need to take methyl aas with fats. Fat hepls the absorption of any hormone. This is why LV tech is still helpful even with methyl aas.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I don't think that the reason behind LV technology was to avoid liver toxicity...they produced products that the general public (meaning on these open forums) wanted...and why not produce something that was requested seeing it as in a business stand point of view as long as the products are legal to sell?
    Although this may be what people want continued production of PH's will eventully give the feds all the fuel they need to regulate the industry. Companies should be focusing on making effective and safe natural supplements. If the industry won't self regulate the government will.
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Although this may be what people want continued production of PH's will eventully give the feds all the fuel they need to regulate the industry. Companies should be focusing on making effective and safe natural supplements. If the industry won't self regulate the government will.
    The government does regulate and they will eventually, but until then...PP produces products which are not illegal or banned, plus they preach on how to do proper pct after each cycle.

So basically they say, we will make "x product" but please take "y product" which we made specifically for "x product" to recover nicely and you maybe able avoid certain meds and/or research chems you get on the black market.

I've seen many people take methylated or certain compounds and not take a SERM in pct and recover nicely.
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    The government does regulate and they will eventually, but until then...PP produces products which are not illegal or banned, plus they preach on how to do proper pct after each cycle.

So basically they say, we will make "x product" but please take "y product" which we made specifically for "x product" to recover nicely and you maybe able avoid certain meds and/or research chems you get on the black market.

I've seen many people take methylated or certain compounds and not take a SERM in pct and recover nicely.
    I've never used a serm, my balls function fine
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.09%

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post

Ya, the purpose was to make a PH be absorbed more. Like a pill is only 50% absorbed and the LV is like 90% absorbed. Thats why i love PP.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by trojanman1016 View Post
    Ya, the purpose was to make a PH be absorbed more. Like a pill is only 50% absorbed and the LV is like 90% absorbed. Thats why i love PP.
    Methylated products are going to have pretty similar absorption.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The ability to dictate your own dosage alone is worth the liquid transport system. The fact that it supposedly absorbs better is a bonus.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    The ability to dictate your own dosage alone is worth the liquid transport system. The fact that it supposedly absorbs better is a bonus.
    I'm just speculating, but even if it doesn't absorb much better it probably absorbs quicker since there is no capsule and it's liquid. If that is the case then it works very well for dosing Superdrol pre workout.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Hmm, what's the difference between an oral and a rectal dropper???
    <Plz Scroll Down>

THE TASTE!!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Disappointed.
    By Black Hat in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 01:06 AM
  2. Very Very disappointed...
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 12:40 PM