dermacrine or turinabol for first PH

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
what product is best for a first time user to PHs dermacrine or your turinabol lv ????

Also second question which one would be better best for cutting.

UKStrength

Dermacrine would probably be best for your needs as it's the milder of the two compounds and actually has a stronger 'fat burning' effect than Turinabol.

No problem stocking up on the Turinabol though for a future cycle! :D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Would the overall results be better from turinabol then with dermacrine?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine would probably be best for your needs as it's the milder of the two compounds and actually has a stronger 'fat burning' effect than Turinabol.

No problem stocking up on the Turinabol though for a future cycle! :D
ok cool i didnt know that i know hdrol was always the best option for someone looking to recomp so i thought it had good fat loss,

Did not realise dermacrine is good for fat loss might cycle that one first then ???

What about foremaxstane you have got in lv would that be any good for a first cycle and is it any good for fat loss ??

JohnT

Awards
What about stacking the formestane LV with the dermacrine LV? Sounds like a sweet stack to me :)

UKStrength

What about stacking the formestane LV with the dermacrine LV? Sounds like a sweet stack to me :)
That would be a nice choice for a 'cutting/recomp' stack, but keep the dose of the formestane low though.

Dermacrine is completely unmethylated (unlike Turinabol LV), it is the weaker of the two compounds but does not require liver support (such as our Liver Juice).

I'm personally running a short (1 month cycle) of Dermacrine LV, stacked with our Fat Loss Stack (DermaTherm Target, CLA and Green Tea Extract) and AlphaBurn. The results are phenomenal thus far!

I'll then move into our new SuperDrone to bulk for 3-4 Weeks, again, stacked with Dermacrine LV.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
That would be a nice choice for a 'cutting/recomp' stack, but keep the dose of the formestane low though.

Dermacrine is completely unmethylated (unlike Turinabol LV), it is the weaker of the two compounds but does not require liver support (such as our Liver Juice).

I'm personally running a short (1 month cycle) of Dermacrine LV, stacked with our Fat Loss Stack (DermaTherm Target, CLA and Green Tea Extract) and AlphaBurn. The results are phenomenal thus far!

I'll then move into our new SuperDrone to bulk for 3-4 Weeks, again, stacked with Dermacrine LV.
WHy would you keep the Formestane low in this stack? Well I guess that depends what you mean by low : - ). .How much are you suggesting

Also could I add in HGH-UP to this stack?

Thanks

UKStrength

WHy would you keep the Formestane low in this stack? Well I guess that depends what you mean by low : - ). .How much are you suggesting

Also could I add in HGH-UP to this stack?

Thanks
Dermacrine doesn't aromatise, so there's no need to run the Formestane at a high dosage to reduce oestrogen.

HGHUp would be awesome in this stack :) I can't wait for mine to arrive ...

JohnT

Awards
But DHEA can convert to estrogen just as easily as it can to test, right?

Dynasty90

Awards
Could Dermacrine and Phyto-Test be stacked to gain mass, weight, and strength?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

can you Pm me your results of your cut :) :) might run that stack myself :)

UKStrength

any recommendations on running formestane alone?
Can be done, and would be great for a cutting/recomposition cycle. We'd recommend a short PCT afterwards though, just to protect against rebounding oestrogen levels.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
But DHEA can convert to estrogen just as easily as it can to test, right?
yes and i believe thats why some people get anxiety while taking it(me being one of them) so this time around ill be running low dose form with it and see how it goes

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do Turinabol over Dermacrine in all honesty, I feel you will be slightly disappointed (though not totally) with DHEA cycle. I looooooove 4-chloro and have used both.....

Now stacked would be verrry nice.

I also felt no problems with Dermacrine in estrogen department that I would need any type of AI especially when stacked with a dry PH.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I would do Turinabol over Dermacrine in all honesty, I feel you will be slightly disappointed (though not totally) with DHEA cycle. I looooooove 4-chloro and have used both.....

Now stacked would be verrry nice.

I also felt no problems with Dermacrine in estrogen department that I would need any type of AI especially when stacked with a dry PH.
So you are suggesting a stack of Turinabol with Dermacrine as a great stack correct? I have those that I plan on stacking, would just like thoughts from others. Also will be taking PP Maximum Absorption Protein with these two.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that his talking about a first cycle, although I'd also go with 4-chloro over DHEA, for a first timer I guess that Dermacrine would be nicer:)
Although for a second cycle a Turina/Dermacrine stack would be great :thumbsup:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding DHEA is really not too crazy to "stack" with a first cycle. Especially as itvactually reduce sides.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's honestly been awhile ago. Low dosed Epi/hdrol combo with Dermacrine 5-6 pumps. Basically just recomping I think. Felt great all lifts went up. There's actually a log somewhere on here.... Can't remember the name though

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what product is best for a first time user to PHs dermacrine or your turinabol lv ????

Also second question which one would be better best for cutting.
Honestly, either way it's decent for a first time user. You'll get the 7-OXO-Dhea/7-Beta-DHEA metabolites from the Dermacrine which are very good for fatloss. The Turinabol product will also give you good results in that regard, but a bit more muscle mass. Dermacrine is a great (milder) alternative "Test-base" product as it will convert to some testosterone/estrogen. This will be a very good supporter of libido, as well as addition to gains.

I don't recommend stacking anything though for a first-time user. Try either product as a solo effort to gauge some experience and your response.

If you have any additional questions, let me know.

-John

Augustus

Augustus

Awards
What are your thoughts on stacking Dermacrine with Formestane for a recomp stack? How much Formestane would be enough, how much would be too much?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on stacking Dermacrine with Formestane for a recomp stack? How much Formestane would be enough, how much would be too much?
I think it would work very well. From the Dermacrine you'll get the 7-keto-DHEA metabolite; which is very good for fat burning. I would dose the Formestane on the low side overall; probably around 60-80mg/day if you're using our new Formestane-LV product.

-John

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I think it would work very well. From the Dermacrine you'll get the 7-keto-DHEA metabolite; which is very good for fat burning. I would dose the Formestane on the low side overall; probably around 60-80mg/day if you're using our new Formestane-LV product.

-John
So I am not looking for size (really happy with the size I have achieved now) so I think I am straying away from Turinabol. I have been on the fence between Turin and a Dermacrine/Forestane Cycle. I really am looking to get lean. So would you guys says Dermacrine is the best way for me to go. Critique this stack for me if you will:

Dermacrine
Formestane
Green Tea Extract
HGHup
CLA

I will probably run Sustain Alpa when finished since this is my first use of anything hormonal. Should I add in a Thermo with the stack?