Maximum Absorbed Protein

* Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
* 2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
* No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
* Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
* No lactose. No bloating. No cramping

Product Information

Amino Acid Injection

Muscles need amino acids to rebuild and grow.

Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is the best way to get amino acids to your muscles. MAP delivers amino acids quickly and fully. It's the most efficient way to get them to your muscles, short of injecting.

No other protein or amino acid absorbs better than MAP. (1) The amino acids in MAP are carried right through the stomach walls without any digestion required.

Tiny Peptides -- A Clear Advantage

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in MAP absorb better than amino acids in single form (which make up 95% of the amino acid supplements on the market). (1)

When amino acids exist in short peptide form, they are water soluble. In fact, mixing pure MAP in water will result in a completely clear solution. If you mix whey or soy protein in water, you get a cloudy, chalky mix because these long chain proteins are not 100% water soluble.

The water solubility of peptides allows them to pass through the intestinal walls and absorb into the blood stream -

Maximum Absorbed Protein -- High in Leucine

Remember leucine? Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. (2-4) MAP is one of the best sources of leucine you can take. Let me tell you why.

Each gram of leucine from MAP is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends. (1) That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while MAP amino acids are in peptide form.

Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

Start Building Muscle in 30 Minutes

Research clearly shows MAP is the fastest and most fully absorbing protein on the market.

But what does this mean for lean muscle growth?

Taking MAP before exercise causes a rapid increase in amino acid levels in the blood.(6) A recent study showed that maintaining high levels of amino acids during exercise (by consuming MAP 30-60 minutes before exercise) reverses muscular protein breakdown and starts to stimulate the process of “muscle protein synthesis”, during exercise. (8)

MAP actually starts building muscle during your workouts.

Plus, when amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. (7)

So in addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein -

Refreshing Fruitiness, minus the Sugar

Besides the fact that MAP is the best source of amino acids, it's also one of the best tasting pre-digested proteins on the market.

To trick the tongue into thinking you are drinking mom's fresh squeezed summer time juice we fortified our MAP with freeze-dried fruit powder, and infused it with natural fruit flavors. To sweeten things up we added precise amounts of stevia and luo han guo extract -- 100% natural non-calorie sweeteners.

All together, this means MAP -

* Absorbs better than standard protein
* Absorbs better than free amino acids
* Enhances recovery & strength better than regular protein
* Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
* Low calorie (<52 calories)
* Low carb (<2g carbs)
* Low sugar (<2g sugar)
* 100% natural

Stay Smart

On your path to find a cheaper or superior product, be sure to carefully read the label. Although other products on the market may have “predigested” or “peptide based” protein, they are mostly filled with cheap forms of whey or soy protein and other undesirable fillers (plus loads of artificial sweeteners and colors).

Remember, our MAP is 100% pure hydrolyzed casein (PeptoPro® brand). No fillers. No junk.

Click here for Maximum Absorbed Protein

References

1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.

3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.

4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.

5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.

6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.

7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.

8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008

JGank

Awards
trauma will NP and bbing.com be carring this? do you plan a pomegranate version? How would you compare the effects of this product to a high dose of BCAA?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Strawberry Lemonade...yum. :).

Cheers!:cheers:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma you tasted this yet? How is the taste?

Looks like some top notch stuff and will be getting it for sure. Love the ingredients.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low amount of total protein though. Would adding it to normal Whey/Casien shake slow abosrption or would that be a good way to stretch out the servings?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low amount of total protein though. Would adding it to normal Whey/Casien shake slow abosrption or would that be a good way to stretch out the servings?
You could do that. Taking 1 serving before and after training will help to really kick-start the recovery process.

PeptoPro offers two benefits:

1. The di- and tri-peptides can be used immediately by the body to ...stimulate protein synthesis and thus have a positive influence on raising or maintaining muscle mass.
2. PeptoPro + carbohydrate increases insulin production beyond carbohydrate alone. This enhances glucose uptake and glycogen production by muscle cells.

The PeptoPro is enzymatically hydrolyzed to create a powder that's 70%–80% di- and tri-peptides. PeptoPro is effectively "pre-digested", so it will allow for rapid absorption overall. Adding this in with another source of protein will give a nice staggered effect in overall delivery.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma you tasted this yet? How is the taste?

Looks like some top notch stuff and will be getting it for sure. Love the ingredients.
I haven't yet, but have some on the way.

Thank you, sir. :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
You could do that. Taking 1 serving before and after training will help to really kick-start the recovery process.

PeptoPro offers two benefits:

1. The di- and tri-peptides can be used immediately by the body to ...stimulate protein synthesis and thus have a positive influence on raising or maintaining muscle mass.
2. PeptoPro + carbohydrate increases insulin production beyond carbohydrate alone. This enhances glucose uptake and glycogen production by muscle cells.

The PeptoPro is enzymatically hydrolyzed to create a powder that's 70%–80% di- and tri-peptides. PeptoPro is effectively "pre-digested", so it will allow for rapid absorption overall. Adding this in with another source of protein will give a nice staggered effect in overall delivery.
I plan on adding this with genomyx protocol immediately after exercise then my normal shake 15 minutes later or just by itself immediately after exercise then my shake 15 minutes later.

Plan on doing this for a 2 months and will post a review after

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I will tell you all right now they taste great. I have had the chance to try them all.

Jeff

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Grambo, I wouldn't add the PeptoPro to casein if your goal is the rapid absorption of the tri and di peptides.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, I've seen at least one study (I'd have to search to locate it) which showed that hydrolyzed casein was primarily utilized by the by the intestinal tract, and little, if any, made it to the peripheral tissues to stimulate protein acretion.

Yet, I have been using PeptpPro for some time now and seem to notice a distinct increase in my recovery and muscle mass. I'm cutting right now--for the first time since I started using PeptpPro--and I'm maintaining both strength and muscle better than I ever have before--or at least since I was much younger!

How do you reconcile these two very different lines of "evidence" regarding the effects of PeptoPro?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, I've seen at least one study (I'd have to search to locate it) which showed that hydrolyzed casein was primarily utilized by the by the intestinal tract, and little, if any, made it to the peripheral tissues to stimulate protein acretion.

Yet, I have been using PeptpPro for some time now and seem to notice a distinct increase in my recovery and muscle mass. I'm cutting right now--for the first time since I started using PeptpPro--and I'm maintaining both strength and muscle better than I ever have before--or at least since I was much younger!

How do you reconcile these two very different lines of "evidence" regarding the effects of PeptoPro?

Thanks,

Crowbar
You keep me on my toes, Crowbar. :)

That's a good thing, though. It's good to ask questions like this and I'm always glad to help answer them. Sometimes my time is limited, so if I don't respond right away give me a few days.

I'll see what I can pull in research. It really makes no sense at all that it wouldn't be utilized systemically. The body is going to allocate what's available for recovery aspects when it's available. All enteral sources of ingested protein are absorbed through the GI tract.

If you're seeing physical results than at least from an anecdotal standpoint (which isn't scientific, but still holds some merit) there is some evidence to refute that postulation.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, yeah it's simply THE most powerful recovery protein I've ever used; no kidding, when I first starting using it I was just blown away--it really had drug like effects for me!

So it's hard for me to reconcile these very different perspectives; however, clinical research sometimes leads to "correct" data that has little real world application or validity.

At any rate, your price--as I was hoping and expecting--on the unflavored is excellent when you buy 3 or more. Personally, PeptoPro (3 scoops, 30 g.) + hydrolyzed whey+ Leucine + carbs + citruline mallate constitutes my pre and, again for peri-work-out, protocol. So, I go through a fair amount of PeptoPro. I probably won't be able to resist and I"ll have to try the flavored Pepto.

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, yeah it's simply THE most powerful recovery protein I've ever used; no kidding, when I first starting using it I was just blown away--it really had drug like effects for me!

So it's hard for me to reconcile these very different perspectives; however, clinical research sometimes leads to "correct" data that has little real world application or validity.

At any rate, your price--as I was hoping and expecting--on the unflavored is excellent when you buy 3 or more. Personally, PeptoPro (3 scoops, 30 g.) + hydrolyzed whey+ Leucine + carbs + citruline mallate constitutes my pre and, again for peri-work-out, protocol. So, I go through a fair amount of PeptoPro. I probably won't be able to resist and I"ll have to try the flavored Pepto.

Crowbar
You are definitley correct. Even some of the "evidence-based" medicine that they have us practicing in Nursing doesn't translate well to the real world clinical environment; despite what the science states. I'll definitely pull some good info and post it up when I have a bit more time.

I'm glad to hear that you've noted good results with it. I have yet to use PeptoPro myself, so I'm really excited to try it shortly.

-John

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if understand correctly this "MAP" is better than Glutamine and Bulk BCAA HPLC after exercise?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Maximal--YES!!! For example, right now--presently down 15 lbs. in 2 1/2 weeks from 280 to 265lbs.--I'm cutting and consuming only 50 g. carbs/day, yet my strength is steady or increasing and my recovery is great!

Crowbar

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Got it in today, tried the Lemon-lime. I was expecting it to taste kind of like Superpump or something. The taste is not as good as what I was expecting honestly, I wished I would have ordered the unflavored possibly. But I still believe it to be a great product. Just chugged the first dose, will let you know how the workout goes today.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it in today, tried the Lemon-lime. I was expecting it to taste kind of like Superpump or something. The taste is not as good as what I was expecting honestly, I wished I would have ordered the unflavored possibly. But I still believe it to be a great product. Just chugged the first dose, will let you know how the workout goes today.
I've got Stawberry Lemonade on the way, so I'll let you know how it tastes. You could try throwing it in with a little Vitaberry (especially if you get the unflavored version).

-John

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I guess the taste isnt too bad, but its like you can still taste that "proteiny" taste even with lemon-lime, which doesnt go well together. Its like a chocolate-lemon lime taste to me, hard to describe really.

But it wouldnt be as good for you if it tasted like gatorade now would it?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
jrw, I personally add pure L-Leucine to my PeptoPro both pre and peri-workout.

Crowbar

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good guys. Will have to try some for sure.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA for NP carrying this?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximal--YES!!! For example, right now--presently down 15 lbs. in 2 1/2 weeks from 280 to 265lbs.--I'm cutting and consuming only 50 g. carbs/day, yet my strength is steady or increasing and my recovery is great!

Crowbar
Bud you down 15 lbs. in 2 1/2 weeks and consuming only 50 g. carbs a day???? :eek:

applesmack23

Awards
Anyone taking this during there workout mixed with some IBCAA's?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I bought the mango flavor and had my first today. It taste decent no compliants about taste here

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to try it a few different ways myself; this being my top choice as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been wrestling between intra and pre workout, definitely keeping my BCAA dosing intact.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im goin to make ice cubes with MAP. Ill let everyone know how it goes.

trojanman1016

Awards
Im goin to make ice cubes with MAP. Ill let everyone know how it goes.
interesting, but on a finacial note i think you guys ned to slow down with the amazing products, your breaking the bank :party:

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Getting used to the flavor now. Was just a bit different at first. No problem downing 2 or 3 servings a day now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting used to the flavor now. Was just a bit different at first. No problem downing 2 or 3 servings a day now.
Thank you for the feedback. What flavor are you using?

-John

JGank

Awards
I just picked up two bottles. I'm going to be dosing it one scoop pre-workout and one scoop post workout. This is a pricey product but I have no problem paying for something that will yield results. I hope it can meet my expectations. Can you explain any advantages, if any that peptopro has over BCAA's?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. What flavor are you using?

-John
Using the lemon-lime. I can just about drink 3 or 4 glasses in a row now if I wanted to. Just was an odd flavor at first to get used to. No problem now.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial Performance. Ive asked for a larger size for the Liver Juice, since im using this almost year round. And no I dont use gear year round, its just an amazing daily tonic. Now im asking again, for another larger size option. Please bring out the Costco size version of MAP. Id gladly spend a hundred dollars a month for this protein. Im finding too many uses for it.

in the moringing
before workouts
during workouts
after workouts
with meals
inbetween meals
ice cubed MAP with a glass of MAP-The best ( this would make a great arnold palmer drink, Lemon Lime flavored with ice tea )