Click here for Product Information

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Turinabol
30mg**

(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Click Here for TURINABOL-LV

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color
† Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking stuff there.

Off the top of my head, at 75mgs per day would last 50 days.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you guys recommend 60-120mgs a day :eek:
This the second promo thread I've now seen you post this. We don't play these games here on AM. I'm going to say it nicely - cut the ****; seriously.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This the second promo thread I've now seen you post this. We don't play these games here on AM. I'm going to say it nicely - cut the ****; seriously.
Its a valid question....especially since you are claimimg better bio-availablitity with this. I NEVER recommmend anything over 75mgs- sides always outweigh the gains

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you guys recommend 60-120mgs a day :eek:
i think the above dosage question is a VERY important question that i would also like to ask.

also, i think its great you guys are making a halo clone, but why would you want to bring so much attention to yourselfs naming this exactly after a real banned steroid? i mean im getting paranoid here (recent raids.)

cant we start calling these roids nice names like, fluffy juice, cotton puffy nurples, hairshedojuice, veinopops, etc.. something more cute ya know, just to get the attention off of people you dont want.

we should just call halodrol clones "ODST-LV Wars" or something along those lines.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the above dosage question is a VERY important question that i would also like to ask.

also, i think its great you guys are making a halo clone, but why would you want to bring so much attention to yourselfs naming this exactly after a real banned steroid? i mean im getting paranoid here (recent raids.)

cant we start calling these roids nice names like, fluffy juice, cotton puffy nurples, hairshedojuice, veinopops, etc.. something more cute ya know, just to get the attention off of people you dont want.

we should just call halodrol clones "ODST-LV Wars" or something along those lines.
What can I help answer about the dosing?

I didn't name the product; I like your Halo reference though. :) Man, I haven't played that game in ages...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I didn't name the product; I like your Halo reference though. :) Man, I haven't played that game in ages...
thanks, lol

the dosing, was it really recommended to take at 120? you say take 1-2ml twice daily. 30mg per 1ml. this just seems far from the norm, at least the high end is for halo. i know some people have done that, but like i said it seems far from norm.

actually i just checked and it said not to exceed 5ml doses, so thats 150. its like giving the people the ok to do 150mg.

what do you think?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well for a 250lb man 125mg might be the equivalent of me (155lbs) taking 75mg/day, ESPECIALLY if the user is experienced with H-Drol and has recently had a PH/AAS cycle which means the androgen receptors aren't gonna go buck wild at the sight of 60mg of Halo. Personally, 50mg is way too little for me. I would do 60mg for sure and if sides are straight I'd bump to 90mg in the last two weeks of a cycle..thats just me. But then again I'm also someone who can eat Epistane like candy and still have minimal gains/sides..just some food for thought. Turinabol is very mild compared to most. Tren, M1T, SD, and Phera are the ones you can quickly OD on and have serious consequences for. I'd say PP just needs to condone cycles no longer than 6 weeks w/ Liver Juice and preferably a complete on cycle product that covers the basis for typical sides and their good to go IMO.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Sent you a PM homie...hit me up when you get a chance. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what's up with that price........$120.00 for a 6 week run, i'd love to run this but damn. any coupon for AM members? i hate to ask cause i makes me feel cheap but times are kind of crappy right now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's up with that price........$120.00 for a 6 week run, i'd love to run this but damn. any coupon for AM members? i hate to ask cause i makes me feel cheap but times are kind of crappy right now.
If you utilize it at 90mg/day (which will be effective for most users) it will last 42 days (6 weeks); costing 59.95 for the 1 bottle.

I wouldn't recommend anything longer than 5 weeks max anyway.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'd definitley like to hear some feedback from you all once you've tried this.

trojanman1016

Awards
Cant wait to try, you guys contiune to push amazing products,you guys keep it up, and i wont be able to put food on the table!!! keep em coming guys :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well... This is what I want for my spring stack. Turinabol LV, and its not a limited run. Thank you Primordial Performance. Btw, the new MAP protein is another sweet add.

UKStrength

Well... This is what I want for my spring stack. Turinabol LV, and its not a limited run. Thank you Primordial Performance. Btw, the new MAP protein is another sweet add.
Just trying to give the people what they want ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, sir!

Make sure you get in on this, guys!

-John

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Turinabol in with Liver Juice and MAP. I have been using Dermacrine LV and seeing good results after just the first week. I plan on adding the Turinabol and MAP and LJ with the Dermacrine.

My question is, stacking Dermacrine LV and Turinabol together, what would a good dosing schedule? Currently taking the max dosage of Dermacrine a day, 5ml twice daily. Thanks for the cutting edge products!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my Turinabol in with Liver Juice and MAP. I have been using Dermacrine LV and seeing good results after just the first week. I plan on adding the Turinabol and MAP and LJ with the Dermacrine.

My question is, stacking Dermacrine LV and Turinabol together, what would a good dosing schedule? Currently taking the max dosage of Dermacrine a day, 5ml twice daily. Thanks for the cutting edge products!
Dermacrine and the Turinabol-LV should be a very nice little stack. I think it's fine how you're dosing the Dermacrine. Have you ever used Turinabol/Halodrol before? I'd stick to using the Turinabol 60-90mg/day if you have limited experience.

-John

trojanman1016

Awards
Dermacrine and the Turinabol-LV should be a very nice little stack. I think it's fine how you're dosing the Dermacrine. Have you ever used Turinabol/Halodrol before? I'd stick to using the Turinabol 60-90mg/day if you have limited experience.

-John
I thought turinabol LV is your version of Halodrol?

trojanman1016

Awards
It is; I was just adding that in if you had used a different version.
Haha ya i just reread your post, i get it now, looks exciting. I love the LV technology!!!! keep pushing out great products

jrw

Awards
  • Established

-John
Several cycles with epi/havoc and Fura, as well as Phera, but never halodrol. I think I will start with 60mg a day for the first week and go from there along with 10ml per day of Dermacrine.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking this with Dermacrine sounds good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this one John, def gonna try it out when I get down to Tampa. See you in like 5 weeks kid!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
got my buddy to pick up a bottle. hes a week in and loves it

wingzors

Awards
Besides 12 hours apart how do you reccomend doing turinabol? On an empty stomach in the morning then again 30minutes before your last meal or shake before bed? I ordered the stack and should be getting it soon going to be running derma with it aswell