Discount codes not working anymore?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`ve placed a few orders over the last 3 weeks or so and used discount codes that the page indicates were accepted(one was expired so I assume the other was good) but it is never applied when I pay.If it was a buck or 2 I wouldn`t care but the orders were roughly $200, $100 and $150. Is there an issue or did I do something wrong?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
pm me with the discount codes you were curious about, as I am unable to visit the boards as often as I'd like.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I`ve placed a few orders over the last 3 weeks or so and used discount codes that the page indicates were accepted(one was expired so I assume the other was good) but it is never applied when I pay.If it was a buck or 2 I wouldn`t care but the orders were roughly $200, $100 and $150. Is there an issue or did I do something wrong?
Which codes did you use?

Some of them will expire after a given amount on time as they're intended to.

zenn1102

Awards
Having same issue as reptone here when checking out. Please IM discount coupon code. Thanks

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Having same issue as reptone here when checking out. Please IM discount coupon code. Thanks
Good idea to issue a working code but I already spent $450 without a working code. I`m not expecting anything back, I just would like one for the next round(Feb 1st?). Maybe an email with new codes as they are issued and an expiration date?