Dermacrine/H-Drol/Furazadrol Cycle

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump? what about a h-drol dermacrine cycle?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
On Dermacrine and Turinabol LV right now. Gained about 6-7 pounds in over 2 weeks. Strength isnt as good as it has been on other cycles, but the size is coming along and muscles are full.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
How does this cycle look?
I asked a similar question earlier today (about a h-drol/furazadrol stack) in the anabolics section and TripDog weighed in with the following response. The man knows his stuff.

"Similar to the old Gaspari maximus stack. Adding dermacrine during the cycle will help greatly with preventing lethargy. It will add test to your system so you dont feel like sleeping all day, once shutdown occurs. Usually around day 12-14 with halodrol (dose dependant), if stacked with something else probably sooner."

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
Looks like a solid stack IMO.
I have a similar stack planned for the end of this month, but pstanz instead of furazadrol.
:)
cheers,
-bri

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
On Dermacrine and Turinabol LV right now. Gained about 6-7 pounds in over 2 weeks. Strength isnt as good as it has been on other cycles, but the size is coming along and muscles are full.
Any updates on your Tbol Dermacrine stack (gains)? Whats your Tbol dosage, and how long are you running it?

I'm planning this stack here in about a week or so myself...

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on your Tbol Dermacrine stack (gains)? Whats your Tbol dosage, and how long are you running it?

I'm planning this stack here in about a week or so myself...
Just finished the Dermacrine, was taking 5/ml twice daily for the duration of the bottle.

Still on the Turinabol LV, 1.5ml twice daily.

I havent noticed any massive strength gains, but muscles are definitely more full and several people have asked if I have been lifting more because my arms and shoulders have grown substantially in 3 weeks. I plan on another week at least of the Turinabol before I begin my PCT of Clomid and TRS along with Phyto-test.

So in summary, strength gains havent been great, good but not great. Size gains, have been very noticeable, and they are lean, dry gains. I did notice after coming off the Dermacrine last Friday I have lost some water weight and saw more definition than while I was taking it. Abs look more cut and everything else is more defined. It wasnt major bloating like with Superdrol, but a little water retention that did go away a few days after cessation.

I did save the Fura for my next cycle. My next cycle will be sometime this summer and will probably be a similar mild cycle like this one. And honestly, if my diet would have been tighter, it hasnt been because of work, I would've gotten some ridiculous gains with just the Dermacrine and Turinabol. I would say all in all, I have added a solid 8-10 pounds of muscle while cutting body fat. I especially noticed this after finishing the Dermacrine and losing the water weight. I highly recommend this stack!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol ... depends on your dosing.

IMO the heavy dosing needed for non-meth like furazadrol makes it a bit pricy, but safer standalone.

If you don't dose correctly I'm told its not worth using.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Actually 'cause you've asked the question -- I can answer. You'll under dose furazadrol or else find 1 bottle ain't enough.

Hdrol + derma +1 vote