Sustain Alpha LV

chuebner

Awards
Just curious, in all the pics of the LV series, there is a syringe. Are syringes supposed to come with each order? I ordered the TRS and recieved no syringe. Can you convert the 5mL serving size to either a teaspoon or tablespoon??

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, in all the pics of the LV series, there is a syringe. Are syringes supposed to come with each order? I ordered the TRS and recieved no syringe. Can you convert the 5mL serving size to either a teaspoon or tablespoon??
there should be one in there. 5ml is 1 teaspoon. if you'd like a syringe email Jered; [email protected]

chuebner

Awards
Thanks, man there wasn't, but I can just take the top off...unless its really hard to get out without the syringe.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, man there wasn't, but I can just take the top off...unless its really hard to get out without the syringe.
If you take the top of, which might be easier with a pair of needle nose pliers, it should pour out just fine

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure PP will take care of you, if you don't get one thru PP go to your local pharmacy and ask them for an oral syringe for your baby's meds, should get it for free :thumbsup:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
You can usually find an oral syringe at any drugstore.