3 cheers for PP!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I just had to post this after seeing the write up u guys added to your homepage on the newer aas.

You guys are doing a great great amazing awesome job. Quickly becoming a top notch company!!!

From the introduction of LV, the limited runs of aas/ph... Now the write up!!! Not to mention the solid selection of products you guys offer.

Keep it up!!!

Where can I get a PP t shirt to rock during my workouts?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I would like a tee too :D...haha

PP is doing big things in twenty 10

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words and support! :)

We really have big things planned for this year; this is just the beginning. We're really expanding our product line and education aspects on our website. The focus of Primordial Performance is developing products with scientifically proven ingredients; Providing research-based bodybuilding, diet, and supplementation education; and most importantly, top-notch customer service.

Once again, we thank you all for the absolutely wonderful support that you give us. None of this would be possible without our loyal supporters/fans. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love the shirts. Not quite as much as your avi though, especially that girl in the middle
:spank:
I'm all about the chick on the left. :D

trojanman1016

Awards
I lover PP they are my favorite company by far!!!!!!!!!!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I just had to post this after seeing the write up u guys added to your homepage on the newer aas.

You guys are doing a great great amazing awesome job. Quickly becoming a top notch company!!!

From the introduction of LV, the limited runs of aas/ph... Now the write up!!! Not to mention the solid selection of products you guys offer.

Keep it up!!!

Where can I get a PP t shirt to rock during my workouts?
Just thought I would mention, and this is not meant to be a negative comment, that PP has been a leading competitor for many years. Partially because of their lack of hubris.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 0
Newtonselite General Chat 2
Supplements 11