BIG THANKS TO PP

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I would like to say Thanks. I dont know how many companies produce hormones and do not bother to participate in helping us recover as well from these supplements, and also to use them safely.

I saw the chart on the severity of your "superdrol" clone. I think it shows a lot that your company cares about what is going on with your customers, instead of just a bottle with dosing, and leading a blind man into battle.

Heres the link I saw on the side effects -
Primordial Performance: Knowledge Based Information Profiling Steroids

thanks again, and Eric...:hitit:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good post!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i mean the post is a little "circle jerk" for my taste but.... yeah... PP is the, without question, the best quality company providing supps for users.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
wow good put together info from PP!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to say Thanks. I dont know how many companies produce hormones and do not bother to participate in helping us recover as well from these supplements, and also to use them safely.

I saw the chart on the severity of your "superdrol" clone. I think it shows a lot that your company cares about what is going on with your customers, instead of just a bottle with dosing, and leading a blind man into battle.

Heres the link I saw on the side effects -
Primordial Performance: Knowledge Based Information Profiling Steroids

thanks again, and Eric...:hitit:
Thank you for the kind words and support! :)

We really have big things planned for this year; this is just the beginning. We're really expanding our product line and education aspects on our website. The focus of Primordial Performance is developing products with scientifically proven ingredients; Providing research-based bodybuilding, diet, and supplementation education; and most importantly, top-notch customer service. Glad you're enjoying the AAS profiles. Eric did a great job with them; I helped a tiny bit. :)

Once again, we thank you all for the absolutely wonderful support that you give us. None of this would be possible without our loyal supporters/fans. :)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with op. Other company's dont give any info on how to pct or anything. Got to love PP

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
i mean the post is a little "circle jerk" for my taste but.... yeah... PP is the, without question, the best quality company providing supps for users.
you're mad cause you were the last to bust and had to eat the bagel. I saw you eat it like a cinnamon roll. Even licked the plate and sucked on your fingers.

Im saying thanks cause I was sold into PHs without knowing what it was at a younger age. I feel the companies are somewhat responsible, and the ones who at least sell, should have a product which assist these supplements in making side effects easier on our bodies. A thanks to PP is all I meant to say and I hope the community agrees.

Come over here chemist, I got some frosting on the tip of my pecker :)