Question about PP's topicals

acwingfoot

Awards
I was under the impression that PP's topicals (DermaTherm target included) were systemic.. but when i read about DTT it says fat reduction local to site application??? I was reading in Clenviscerate thread and it said NOT a good idea to mix liquid clen with PP's topicals?? Is this true? or could a few mcg's of clen be mixed with the application, instead of having to take the clen orally and be bullied by all the systemic sides?

UKStrength

I was under the impression that PP's topicals (DermaTherm target included) were systemic.. but when i read about DTT it says fat reduction local to site application??? I was reading in Clenviscerate thread and it said NOT a good idea to mix liquid clen with PP's topicals?? Is this true? or could a few mcg's of clen be mixed with the application, instead of having to take the clen orally and be bullied by all the systemic sides?
Clen can be mixed with our DermaTherm Target.

acwingfoot

Awards
i understand stand it can be .. but for purpose of ease, if it is going to produce the same systemic sides , i.e. jitters, then there is no reason to mix it. But if infact it is local then that makes a big difference...

So UK, what you are saying is that it won't cause the typical systemic clen sides? that would be awesome if true

acwingfoot

Awards
??? can any reps answer this ??? DTT systemic topical or local???

UKStrength

Sorry for the late reply mate, yes it can be used in the same fashion and not produce the same sides as would normally be seen with systemic administration.