A different kind of pulse...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a superdrone pulse once mine arrives. I'm going to pulse three consecutive days, though, not every other day. On the two days off after dosing, I'm going to use 5-10 pumps of Sustain Alpha. I'm going to start the first week at 5mgs a day, and move up by 5 mgs each week until the sides get me, then back off.

I will not be going over 30mgs a day. I'm also just planning on running it until sides appear or 7-8 weeks. I tolerated SD pretty well. I'll be running Cycle Support during the pulse and pct, since I've got two tubs lying around.(god that stuff tastes nasty)

I'll be running a TRS for pct with torememfine on hand, depending on how hard sides hit.

I will be able to get bloodwork before or after, but not both. I'll likely just get it after PCT, to see where I'm at.

I'll be keeping a log in the cycle section, but it's likely to just be a mini log, an update or two a week.

I'm looking for any suggestions/ideas before I start. Thanks all!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you grab some Liver Juice?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
nah, I'd have liked to keep it all in the family, but money's been tight, and I've got two tubs of Cycle Support by AI sitting here. What I need to get is a second bottle of sustain alpha.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Remember to start your cycle support asap my friend, if possible a month before you start the cycle but I think you will be fine anyway. I have no MD tho mind you :p
I ususally start it two weeks out and end it two weeks after.(already been taking it) seems to work fine. My diet is steady and well planned, and I think that helps a lot with cholesterol levels.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ususally start it two weeks out and end it two weeks after.(already been taking it) seems to work fine. My diet is steady and well planned, and I think that helps a lot with cholesterol levels.
That with water and monitoring your stress levels I think, try eating cheerios as well. I mix mine in my shakes :)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is noted for causing gyno problems. I used it several years ago and developed two hard knots under my left nipple. I didn't notice them until I was decending a series of steps on day and felt tenderness in my left pec. I felt around and bingo, gyno. Take appropriate precautions. I have also read about people getting delayed gyno from Superdrol.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is noted for causing gyno problems. I used it several years ago and developed two hard knots under my left nipple. I didn't notice them until I was decending a series of steps on day and felt tenderness in my left pec. I felt around and bingo, gyno. Take appropriate precautions. I have also read about people getting delayed gyno from Superdrol.
all good points. The delayed gyno thing seems to be related in some way to the use of AI's in PCT.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
That with water and monitoring your stress levels I think, try eating cheerios as well. I mix mine in my shakes :)
I love my cheerios, and I eat steel-cut oats everyday. Love that ****.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All of this is correct haha, keep tomax, clomid, letro and caber on hand like I do and become stress free my friend :) but then again I do a lot of research on rats and snakes so ummm no worries :439:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
with the liqui-vade, should I still take it with fats to increase the absorbtion?