Liver Juice Question

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
If Liver Juice really is "4-8 X stronger" than powder milk thistle (as Jimbo said), wouldn't a single 500 mg. dose split into 2 servings/day be more than sufficient as liver protection?

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Roid, yeah I've already ordered 2 bottles (and 2 bottles of the Super LV). I've yet to use ANY PP product that has disapointed me.

Crowbar

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
If Liver Juice really is "4-8 X stronger" than powder milk thistle (as Jimbo said), wouldn't a single 500 mg. dose split into 2 servings/day be more than sufficient as liver protection?

Crowbar
The liqua-vade delivery makes the product at least 4-8x as effective. Eric should have the write-ups done soon.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Roid, yeah I've already ordered 2 bottles (and 2 bottles of the Super LV). I've yet to use ANY PP product that has disapointed me.

Crowbar
same here. PP does a damn good job.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how do I get points and use them with my SDLV order and liver juice? Do I buy one before the other?
You gain product credit when you buy items; the specific amount will vary due to both product and total amount spent. That order has to be processed before you're allowed to use those points. In other words, the points you earn for a given order can't be utilized until a subsequent order is made.

- John

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
$5 is automatically removed from the price of Liver Juice if you have SD LV in your cart

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
OK, if absorption is 20-50%, and if you assume the LV version approaches 100%--which I'm not sure of--then it would appear the LV will be absorbed at a 2-5 times higher rate.

So I'm unsure of where the 4 x 8 times stronger statement fits in.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
It's under "biochemistry" in the Longwood link posted by John.

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, if absorption is 20-50%, and if you assume the LV version approaches 100%--which I'm not sure of--then it would appear the LV will be absorbed at a 2-5 times higher rate.

So I'm unsure of where the 4 x 8 times stronger statement fits in.

Crowbar
I posted one source of reference to give you a rough idea of bioavailibility issues with enteral (oral) adminstration in general. The write-up will have a much broader spectrum of references and information in regard to the specifics.

Nowhere did I state this lone study was specific or intended to support 4-8x better absorption properties demonstrated by LV technology. This was to give you an idea of how poorly it's absorbed without an enhanced delivery modality.

-John