Pills?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why the toco-8 and Endoamp are not in pill form as they do not mix with anything very well. Clumpcity. Works well though, i have hair growing out of scars on my head even after taking it again haha. Its just lacking that final finesse.:ninja:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i just throw it into my mouth and swig water. Works like a charm

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if u want pill you can get a Cap Em Quick w/Tamper kit and a scale and some empty capsules and make ur own caps.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why the toco-8 and Endoamp are not in pill form as they do not mix with anything very well. Clumpcity. Works well though, i have hair growing out of scars on my head even after taking it again haha. Its just lacking that final finesse.:ninja:
most of us just toss them in our mouths and chase with water, or mix them in a shake. i've never had a clumping issue with either though. if we were to cap them the cost would go up at least four dollars per bottle just to pay for the additional labor time required to cap, the caps, and the larger bottles that would be required.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
most of us just toss them in our mouths and chase with water, or mix them in a shake. i've never had a clumping issue with either though. if we were to cap them the cost would go up at least four dollars per bottle just to pay for the additional labor time required to cap, the caps, and the larger bottles that would be required.
I have tossed them in shakes and water and Juice. They clump. Much like putting cissus powder in liquid. It forms tiny globules and will stick to the side of the glass or cup, which then has to be scraped off with a spoon. Some will settle to the bottom as well. Not all but some, which is annoying. It would seem that prior blending of the product would be better in terms of mixibility. If you put out a capped version (If your against the prior blending option) as I do not want to cap it myself, for $4 I would gladly pay for it. I will try the tossing in my mouth with a chase and see how that goes today.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have tossed them in shakes and water and Juice. They clump. Much like putting cissus powder in liquid. It forms tiny globules and will stick to the side of the glass or cup, which then has to be scraped off with a spoon. Some will settle to the bottom as well. Not all but some, which is annoying. It would seem that prior blending of the product would be better in terms of mixibility. If you put out a capped version (If your against the prior blending option) as I do not want to cap it myself, for $4 I would gladly pay for it. I will try the tossing in my mouth with a chase and see how that goes today.
when you put it in a shake, are you blending it? you can mix it with food as well.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
when you put it in a shake, are you blending it? you can mix it with food as well.
Naw i'm a bit of a foodie, so i'm not just adding stuff to my actual meals haha. I don't blend shakes, I pay for excellent protein powder than mixes clump free and tastes good. I left that blender in the 90's hahaha.